The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Rex Huppke wrote in USA Today --

On Sunday, the Trump campaign took over a McDonald’s in Feasterville, Pennsylvania, thanks to a franchisee, Derek Giacomantonio, who agreed to close the restaurant to the public for the day. That allowed Trump’s handlers to stage-manage a fake “shift,” with Trump making some fries and working the drive-thru window.

He was at it for less than a half-hour, which I’m sure was exhausting. The customers he served were supporters who had been prescreened and, according to The Washington Post: “No one ordered food. Instead, the attendees received whatever Trump gave them.”

ha - you fell for this whole schtick - hook line and sinker. Of course it was a fake shift, why would it be a real shift? no duh.....talk about playing chess while others are playing checkers. kh goes on staged shows to demonstrate her mastery as a would be president but fails miserably. trumpy goes into a mickey Ds and kills it. Who knew the donald still has it, years after the apprentice, the WWE, and SNL. I don't particularly like the guy but this was great stuff, plenty of material to work with and caused so many meltdowns - great stuff.

people are just tired of the cackling, weird facial expressions, and pandering. kh and steely eyed killer walz are just annoying to most people.

ha - you fell for this whole schtick - hook line and sinker. Of course it was a fake shift, why would it be a real shift? no duh.....talk about playing chess while others are playing checkers. kh goes on staged shows to demonstrate her mastery as a would be president but fails miserably. trumpy goes into a mickey Ds and kills it. Who knew the donald still has it, years after the apprentice, the WWE, and SNL. I don't particularly like the guy but this was great stuff, plenty of material to work with and caused so many meltdowns - great stuff.

people are just tired of the cackling, weird facial expressions, and pandering. kh and steely eyed killer walz are just annoying to most people.
It's crazy how triggered the Dems were about the McD's photo op. I thought it was funny in a campy sort of way, and basically a troll.

However, both campaigns have been terrible. Trump just can't help himself with random comments and Harris is a clusterF of non-answers and cackling. Either candidate could be running away with this election if they acted halfway normal. In Harris's defense, she is just a trojan horse for progressive policies and only chosen by the Dem leadership out of expediency and not competence. Normally having 3 ex-presidents support you would be a home run, but they have only hurt her. Obama with racist scolding of black men , Clinton admitting Laken Riley .would still be alive if her killer had been vetted and Biden throwing Harris under the bus on Florida hurricane response. November 6 can't come soon enough.

Is that what that is?

Please continue.

Desperate times, call for desperate measures. Curious to see what the Dem's and the MSM can come up with in the next few weeks. I'd love to be a fly on the wall during those conversations.

(I would never trust these numbers and bet on this election, but this is certainly fueling lefty hysteria)

Screenshot 2024-10-22 123432.jpg

Back