The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Maga is all about lack of class and proud of it.

Yeah sure. Democrats are the exact opposite right?! Democrats are just pillars of society aren't they?! What do you call it when your ilk is busy destroying property that hard-working people have spent their whole life trying to build? Or looting those same stores because "you deserve it..or you think it's owed to you."

Maga is all about lack of class and proud of it.
At least MAGA doesnt support a dad that showers with their dd. So classy, right? Trust me you two, the folks you support won't be able to walk down the street. Harming children and being proud of it will be a big loser, just like you two. Freaking Husker Du thinks kids that go missing are just runaways.

"I never knew how small, both mentally and physically, Wacko Former Actor Robert De Niro was. Today, De Niro, who suffers from an incurable case of TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME, commonly known in the medical community as TDS, was met, outside the Courthouse, with a force far greater than the Radical Left - MAGA. Robert, whose movies, artistry, and brand have gone WAY DOWN IN VALUE since he entered the political arena at the request of Crooked Joe Biden, looked so pathetic and sad out there. Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio!!!" DJT

"KANGAROO COURT! A CORRUPT AND CONFLICTED JUDGE. RELIANCE ON COUNSEL (ADVISE OF COUNSEL) NOT ALLOWED BY MERCHAN, A FIRST. HIS RULINGS, ON A CASE THAT SHOULD, ACCORDING TO ALL LEGAL SCHOLARS AND EXPERTS, NEVER HAVE BEEN BROUGHT, HAVE MADE THIS A BIDEN PUSHED WITCH HUNT. THERE WAS NO CRIME, EXCEPT FOR THE BUM THAT GOT CAUGHT STEALING FROM ME! IN GOD WE TRUST!" DJT

He caught them all!!!

I stopped after about 2 minutes. Couldn't handle listening to his mindless drivel. (Kinda reminds me of two stooges in this thread with their incessant ramblings.) 2 minutes of my life wasted that I'll never get back. Thanks @espola
It's wild how much weight the liberals give the opinions of "Hollywood" elite. Of all the people the Administration could have chosen, like a prominent attorney, they choose unhinged DeNiro. He didn't address anything about the trial. More proof that this case is purely political.

The Democrats claim that Trump is a threat to democracy, but will cast aside democracy out of just pure hate for Trump. And they do it with glee. If they want to get rid of Trump they should replace Biden at the Convention.

When Lebron was coming straight out of high school to the NBA, my thoughts were "Who does he think he is, acting like the greatest living NBA player?" OK, so he was correct there.
Michael Jordan is still alive... and he didn't cry like a bitch if the team didn't put another superstar next to him.

P.S. - Good thing he received a scholarship to a private school out of the goodness of someone else.

Back