The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

You think them no ass clowns are
going to listen to me?

pelosi-iowa_4.jpg

Ass Clowns having dinner...........Yuk Yuk...

Seems those who became t-swallowers have left behind any semblance of conservative values, only holding on to a few key issues that attract one issue voters (guns, abortion, Israel), and abandoning the rest. All they have left is fear, insults and false accusations.

QUOTE="Hüsker Dü, post: 290405, member: 1707"

Seems those who became t-swallowers have left behind any semblance
of conservative values, only holding on to a few key issues that attract
one issue voters (guns, abortion, Israel), and abandoning the rest.
All they have left is fear, insults and false accusations.

/QUOTE

Seems the Forum " Tough Guy " has a liking for
sword swallowing....your projections of intimate
desires has become a daily disclosure and rather
desperate........

tenor.gif

Republicans staying true to themselves, by approving a new Secretary of Labor who has spent his life fighting the working man on behalf of big business and fighting on behalf of the big banks...

Scalia spent much of his career as a partner in the Washington office of the Gibson, Dunn and Crutcher firm, where he rang up a string of victories in court cases on behalf of business interests challenging labor and financial regulations.

Republicans staying true to themselves, by approving a new Secretary of Labor who has spent his life fighting the working man on behalf of big business and fighting on behalf of the big banks...

Scalia spent much of his career as a partner in the Washington office of the Gibson, Dunn and Crutcher firm, where he rang up a string of victories in court cases on behalf of business interests challenging labor and financial regulations.
Typical . . . "By screwing the working people of America it will free up more capital to create more minimum wage jobs without any benefits! So screw yourself, vote GOP! We are pro 2nd amendment, anti- abortion and want all the money to go to the wealthy!"

Rudy never fails to amuse.

I have advanced the theory that the 4nos character is only maintained here to be crazier than other posters and thus make them look sane by comparison. I am beginning to suspect that Rudy is filling the same role for t.

Typical . . . "By screwing the working people of America it will free up more capital to create more minimum wage jobs without any benefits! So screw yourself, vote GOP! We are pro 2nd amendment, anti- abortion and want all the money to go to the wealthy!"
I never tire of watching Mrs.spola

Not only is t digging himself a deeper hole in the manure pile that is Trumpism with every tweet-load he throws out, but he has also in the last few days implicated Pence, Barr, and Pompeo as co-conspirators in his Ukraine fiasco. There may be others as well, but those are the primary impeachables he is dragging in with himself. So far - stay tuned.

Not only is t digging himself a deeper hole in the manure pile that is Trumpism with every tweet-load he throws out, but he has also in the last few days implicated Pence, Barr, and Pompeo as co-conspirators in his Ukraine fiasco. There may be others as well, but those are the primary impeachables he is dragging in with himself. So far - stay tuned.
Yawn

Can you guess which foreign leader is supporting t over the whistleblower nonsense?

No, wait, I hate those little games just designed to get people to post in response and everyone is going to correctly post "Putin" anyway.

Can you guess which foreign leader is supporting t over the whistleblower nonsense?

No, wait, I hate those little games just designed to get people to post in response and everyone is going to correctly post "Putin" anyway.
More of the Russian collusion we've heard so much about...

Back