Surf cup controversy

You a

Talk to me about this statement below. And your nonsensical accusations of transphobia are tiresome. Oh, and...you completely miffed it..I was making fun of your "masterful" prose...but I figured you may have gotten a little excited about some positivity.

quickly now, talk to me about your statement below. Popcorn in hand and text books open. And please give me the correct context and no gibberish about gender and orientation..this is straight up biology. We'll eventually circle back and talk about surf cup or whatever else was being discussed.

"Honestly, it's crazy that you think a transgender woman cannot make another human being, but that's not surprising since transphobes like you are so sexually repressed that you don't understand the difference between sexual orientation and gender identity"

I already explained the difference between gender identity and sexual orientation.

And no, whether a 10 year old girl who may or may not be trans can play on a girls team is not a matter of "straight up biology". Once again, it is strictly a matter of the participation rules and whether you hate little trans kids so much that you feel the need to out them on social media.

I already explained the difference between gender identity and sexual orientation.

And no, whether a 10 year old girl who may or may not be trans can play on a girls team is not a matter of "straight up biology". Once again, it is strictly a matter of the participation rules and whether you hate little trans kids so much that you feel the need to out them on social media.
Ahh, yes, there you go...10 year old transchild playing on a team doesn't involve biology. Giving birth involves biology. I know you have problems concentrating on your thought streams. I dunno, I didn't even talk about people having babies until you did. I was just making sure that you knew that a uterus was involved in that process. Maybe you need to take A&P class online. It will set you straight about human sex.

And your continued silly little accusations of me hating transgender children is funny. I didn't know you had access to my social media. You would be bored really..nothing really controversial - pinterest, girly stuff, soccer stuff.

Ahh, yes, there you go...10 year old transchild playing on a team doesn't involve biology. Giving birth involves biology. I know you have problems concentrating on your thought streams. I dunno, I didn't even talk about people having babies until you did. I was just making sure that you knew that a uterus was involved in that process. Maybe you need to take A&P class online. It will set you straight about human sex.

And your continued silly little accusations of me hating transgender children is funny. I didn't know you had access to my social media. You would be bored really..nothing really controversial - pinterest, girly stuff, soccer stuff.

Giving birth is not in the soccer rulebook. It obviously makes you incredibly angry that youth soccer leagues, CIF, the NCAA, the Olympics, the NWSL and others allow for transgender participation. Again, if your little girl can't handle it emotionally or physically, there is always rec league.

Giving birth is not in the soccer rulebook. It obviously makes you incredibly angry that youth soccer leagues, CIF, the NCAA, the Olympics, the NWSL and others allow for transgender participation. Again, if your little girl can't handle it emotionally or physically, there is always rec league.
Yes, the gay lobby has effectively scared the bureaucrats into submission. Just accuse your opponents of being homophobes until they go away.

This will work until each sport finds their own Lia Thomas. Then, after a year or two of of woke hand-wringing, the governing bodies will fix the rules and you’ll end up with something like FINA implemented.

Which is unfortunate. The FINA rules require medical treatment to be started by 12. That’s far to much pressure to put on some 12 year old kid. It is kinder to just to say “play with your birth gender” like MacDre’s daughter proposed.

That’s far to much pressure to put on some 12 year old kid. It is kinder to just to say “play with your birth gender” like MacDre’s daughter proposed.
We shouldnt be starting medical treatments on kids at that age. They are too young. Too many things/changes occur. If someone wants to go through treatments, they should be an adult. At 12? and younger? That is malpractice.

We shouldnt be starting medical treatments on kids at that age. They are too young. Too many things/changes occur. If someone wants to go through treatments, they should be an adult. At 12? and younger? That is malpractice.

He is just making a strawman argument to make himself feel better about hating trans children. He's trying to rationalize how he's "helping" trans children by opposing a need to go through hormone therapy as minors in order to participate in sports, but it's just cover for his desire to exclude them completely.

Regardless, FINA has nothing to do with youth soccer.

Yes, the gay lobby has effectively scared the bureaucrats into submission. Just accuse your opponents of being homophobes until they go away.

This will work until each sport finds their own Lia Thomas. Then, after a year or two of of woke hand-wringing, the governing bodies will fix the rules and you’ll end up with something like FINA implemented.

Which is unfortunate. The FINA rules require medical treatment to be started by 12. That’s far to much pressure to put on some 12 year old kid. It is kinder to just to say “play with your birth gender” like MacDre’s daughter proposed.

So you label those who are opposed to civil and equal rights for gays are just "opponents" but not homophobes. Nice. Nazis were "opponents" of Jews too? The Klan are just "opponents" of civil rights for black and brown people? What exactly does it take in your mind to be homophobic compared to just an "opponent" of equal rights? Do you have to drag someone behind the back of a pickup truck. Refuse to sell them a cake? Do god people get a pass on the cake thing because they have a "good reason"? What about people who just vote against gay marriage and whine about how gay people are such bullies on social media?

So you label those who are opposed to civil and equal rights for gays are just "opponents" but not homophobes. Nice. Nazis were "opponents" of Jews too? The Klan are just "opponents" of civil rights for black and brown people? What exactly does it take in your mind to be homophobic compared to just an "opponent" of equal rights? Do you have to drag someone behind the back of a pickup truck. Refuse to sell them a cake? Do god people get a pass on the cake thing because they have a "good reason"? What about people who just vote against gay marriage and whine about how gay people are such bullies on social media?
See, there you go. Back to calling people homophobe.

Now don’t forget to tell me how bad my kid is at soccer.

@GoldenGate has some serious issues. How do you identify ? And for kickers what is a woman in your world?

sweetheart, your propenisty to include someone's child as part of an insult is disgusting and disturbing. No one is angry about anything..you are the idiot who brought up transgender women and child bearing...as usual though, you shoulder the burden of a culture warrior very well.

Tell me how many men are playing in the NWSL, WSOC, and the Olympics. And try to answer the question using science as your voice...not your hillary clinton wellsely voice. And please include quinn in your answer.

sweetheart, your propenisty to include someone's child as part of an insult is disgusting and disturbing. No one is angry about anything..you are the idiot who brought up transgender women and child bearing...as usual though, you shoulder the burden of a culture warrior very well.

Tell me how many men are playing in the NWSL, WSOC, and the Olympics. And try to answer the question using science as your voice...not your hillary clinton wellsely voice. And please include quinn in your answer.

Wait, you're cool with people outing 10 year old children on social media, but upset when I mock their children in return? Look, it's not my fault if your kid can't handle the bench so she blames the 1 trans girl instead of the 18 biological ones.

And no, I brought up neither transgender women nor child bearing. Remember, it's you and your transphobic friends who are claiming that the ability to bear children should be the standard for determining whether a 10 year old should be allowed to play on a girls team. Again, you and your friends are the ones claiming a biology textbook contains the "laws of the game" for kiddie soccer.

I am not aware of any transgender women playing in the NWSL or the Olympics, but I have also never paid attention. I am aware of a few who played ECNL and one in college. I do have a question about that, though. If it never happens at the professional level, and is incredibly rare at the college level, why are all of you so hysterical that transwomen are taking over women's sports? It has never happened, it is not happening, and it will never happen. One trans women won an NCAA swim meet after following rules that in retrospect were probably not restrictive enough, and which were subsequently modified for that reason, but now you've all lost your minds thinking the sky is falling because trans women are taking over the world.

Come all without, come all within, you'll not see nothing like the mighty Quinn.

Wait, you're cool with people outing 10 year old children on social media, but upset when I mock their children in return? Look, it's not my fault if your kid can't handle the bench so she blames the 1 trans girl instead of the 18 biological ones.

And no, I brought up neither transgender women nor child bearing. Remember, it's you and your transphobic friends who are claiming that the ability to bear children should be the standard for determining whether a 10 year old should be allowed to play on a girls team. Again, you and your friends are the ones claiming a biology textbook contains the "laws of the game" for kiddie soccer.

I am not aware of any transgender women playing in the NWSL or the Olympics, but I have also never paid attention. I am aware of a few who played ECNL and one in college. I do have a question about that, though. If it never happens at the professional level, and is incredibly rare at the college level, why are all of you so hysterical that transwomen are taking over women's sports? It has never happened, it is not happening, and it will never happen. One trans women won an NCAA swim meet after following rules that in retrospect were probably not restrictive enough, and which were subsequently modified for that reason, but now you've all lost your minds thinking the sky is falling because trans women are taking over the world.

Come all without, come all within, you'll not see nothing like the mighty Quinn.
You are so lost

So lost indeed. who exactly are you arguing with? Who is talkinga bout kiddie soccer? Ulittles?

Maybe GG is a "gender expert". I bet he/she/they is a librarian as well.

Maybe GG is a "gender expert". I bet he/she/they is a librarian as well.
There are many schools whose DEI program is easier to find than their reading list. It just is their way of letting you know what they think is important.

Like the nut jobs that showed up to the SD County of Supervisor meetings starting in mid 2020, this post has attracted some winners as well. They must have some siren song they post in their anti-Twitter app: “Hey, a couple of level minded people are posting against us transphobes, we need to bring numbers to show them we mean business”.

Like the nut jobs that showed up to the SD County of Supervisor meetings starting in mid 2020, this post has attracted some winners as well. They must have some siren song they post in their anti-Twitter app: “Hey, a couple of level minded people are posting against us transphobes, we need to bring numbers to show them we mean business”.
Can you stop reflexively calling everyone transphobe and deal with the available options?

“Wait until there is a problem” is a bad choice. Think about what happens when some talented 16 year old male forward decides to switch to a girl’s team, but is not comfortable taking androgen suppressants.

How are people going to react when they start winning tournaments? Is this child going to feel loved and welcomed? Or are people going to look at them and see a boy who shoves girls?

If you think people hate Blues, imagine how they are going to feel about an unmedicated 16 year old boy racking up the wins against girls teams. I can guarantee the response won’t be “Wow, what an amazing female athlete!”.

Back