President Joe Biden

And don't you worry about mine. Where were yours during "Summer of Love 2022"? J6 was all about "domestic terrorism" but 2022 was all about "peaceful protesters" right? Burning down buildings and looting numerous places of business all over America getting back what they were owed right?

And don't you worry about mine. Where were yours during "Summer of Love 2022"? J6 was all about "domestic terrorism" but 2022 was all about "peaceful protesters" right? Burning down buildings and looting numerous places of business all over America getting back what they were owed right?

Here’s an easier version to read than the previous post.

“It is very important for all Ukrainians and for all Europeans to know that there will be no security deficit in Europe, which tempts the aggressor to war and makes the future uncertain,” he added.

Nah... just massive financial deficit in the U.S.... for the war libtards spent 4-years telling us Trump would get us into. Thanks, 'Tato.

These people are either high on drugs or really good actors.

View attachment 21368
Who is this new "crush"? We used to have a poster here by that name before he left behind a legacy of dishonesty he had created around himself. Has the username "crush" been released for use by new posters? Since he had done that before (abandoned a username before creating "crush") I expected a third (or perhaps there have been more?) poster to pop up out of the web-weeds.

Who is this new "crush"? We used to have a poster here by that name before he left behind a legacy of dishonesty he had created around himself. Has the username "crush" been released for use by new posters? Since he had done that before (abandoned a username before creating "crush") I expected a third (or perhaps there have been more?) poster to pop up out of the web-weeds.
Blessings to you espola. May the sunshine all over you. I'm living old school in San Diego. I love the weather in Socal, I won't lie. The cost to live here the last 4 years is cruel and full of compliance or else. It started with the cost of your health. No jab, no job. Rent is now double in south oc so that is the reward for obeying the liars and cheaters. These liars made bank the last 4 years. The cost of one's health to be able to buy and sell is not worth it.

They're watching cases of Hennessy be delivered to Fentanyl Floyd's house.
What is Kamala looking at that makes her laugh like that? Joe is 99% gone. His brain has washed away. Its been fun reading what Husker Du and espola post. These two men and their team of cheaters and liars sure have destroyed our State and they just laugh it off. The rich I know are still rich. The middle class I knew are gone for good. I talked to a man at storage place who is moving to Missisippi because he's done living in his car and the park. I asked him what happen and he said his ex-wife said jabs or move out. He wanted an out and he took it. He's got a nice van. Hits the gym at 5am and then parks at the beach and works til 10pm. This is his last summer.

What is Kamala looking at that makes her laugh like that? Joe is 99% gone. His brain has washed away. Its been fun reading what Husker Du and espola post. These two men and their team of cheaters and liars sure have destroyed our State and they just laugh it off. The rich I know are still rich. The middle class I knew are gone for good. I talked to a man at storage place who is moving to Missisippi because he's done living in his car and the park. I asked him what happen and he said his ex-wife said jabs or move out. He wanted an out and he took it. He's got a nice van. Hits the gym at 5am and then parks at the beach and works til 10pm. This is his last summer.
Kamalatoe laughs like that when talking about Ukrainian refugees. "A friend in need is a friend indeed."

Welcome back.

Rent is now double in south oc so that is the reward for obeying the liars and cheaters. These liars made bank the last 4 years.
Some of that cost is risk-based. Tenant favored laws passed during Covid (like not paying rent) have continued and its very difficult to evict tenants even for non-payment. Owners have to build that risk into their rent. All the increased costs to manage and maintain a property have also increased substantially due to inflation. And don't get me started on the entitlement process to even build more units in California.

Kamalatoe laughs like that when talking about Ukrainian refugees. "A friend in need is a friend indeed."

Welcome back.
"One Day Dictator" can also be, "One Day Crush." Today will be my last day. Socal is not in good shape. The rich 1%ters like espola and Husker Du have destroyed the middle class. The energy is not good. My pal Colin was all set to quit his job next year but is now saying end of 2026 or 2027. Poor guy is #1 recruiter and his reward is a 10% cut in commissions.

Back