President Joe Biden

I agree with you here. Sort of like Trump and Russiagate, with time it's become pretty clear this Hunter Biden story in and of itself has no legs... and the man's political enemies talking about spending years and millions of tax payer dollars investigating feels frankly offensive to my delicate sensibilities.

However, right before an election (before we all knew it was a nothingburger), for dem establishment and the nations new media to work hand in hand to bury this story, as a means to try help their political allies win an election is a scandal. Like wtf is going on with the American education system that in a few short years we have turned out so many unethical journalists?
You throw enough money at people and ethics no longer exist..

According to Joe Biden and his administration the southern border is closed & secure.
What kind of pinhead believes such nonsense?
1.7 million illegal crossings in 2021
Over 2 million in 2022.
300 fentanyl deaths a day. Can you say Narcan?

"There is a certain stillness at the center of the Christmas story: a silent night when all the world goes quiet. And all the clamor, everything that divides us, fades away in the stillness of a winter’s evening. I wish you that peace this Christmas Eve."

So JB declassified documents back when he was VP and has had them since.

Problem is a VP doesn't have the power to do that.

So will DoJ go after him? Will they raid his residence?

Careful what you whish for...

So JB declassified documents back when he was VP and has had them since.

Problem is a VP doesn't have the power to do that.

So will DoJ go after him? Will they raid his residence?

Careful what you whish for...
Raid his residence? Do you suppose they will find any classified documents in the White House basement janitor closet?

Raid his residence? Do you suppose they will find any classified documents in the White House basement janitor closet?

Of all the people I knew you would bite because you can't help being an idiot..

Here's your sign.
Two years into his presidency it is safe to say that Joe Biden has made a comfortable home in The White House. Despite this, the current President of the United States and the First Lady have an arsenal of property elsewhere, many of which are still used for quiet weekends away from the spotlight.

Of all the people I knew you would bite because you can't help being an idiot..

Here's your sign.
Two years into his presidency it is safe to say that Joe Biden has made a comfortable home in The White House. Despite this, the current President of the United States and the First Lady have an arsenal of property elsewhere, many of which are still used for quiet weekends away from the spotlight.
Do you know what a SCIF is?

Doesnʻt matter does it? As VP he did not have the power to do it.

Anymore stupid questions?
Do you think Pence, Cheney, or Papa Bush never handled classified documents when they were VP? Well, I could believe Pence, but Bush Sr. was head of the CIA at one time so I think he was cleared to the "whatever you got" level, and Cheney acted like he was Bush Jr's spiritual leader.

Do you think Pence, Cheney, or Papa Bush never handled classified documents when they were VP? Well, I could believe Pence, but Bush Sr. was head of the CIA at one time so I think he was cleared to the "whatever you got" level, and Cheney acted like he was Bush Jr's spiritual leader.
Papa Bush and Papa Jupiter are gnarly Papas Espola.

Happy Friday the 13th friends. What a clown show we got going on. Have you had enough of this crap? I can't wait for my normie frens to wake up from coma. My pal just did it and he is all over me for the news now and what he should do next. I told him to not listen to the radio ads telling EVERYONE to get their updated jabs. The FACT their making our teens take the jabs in order to play soccer for our country or in college is insane!!! Don't give in to the peer pressure and the temptation to make the team or keep your job.

1673616033743.png

Back