President Joe Biden

President Biden made a trade. Every American athlete overseas is now in danger of getting arrested for prisoner exchange. Marines? They get to stay in prison & do hard labor. Crazy times we live in. Plus Twitter blacklisted anyone who spoke up and had a conservative thought or idea or just wanted the truth. My familiy knows what it's like to be blacklisted. I hope all of you enjoy pay to play while you have it. I'm broken hearted but not surprised.
1670580370351.png

Private citizen are now off limits? Your side is something else dude. Christians must bake a cake as fast as they can for LBGT+ but the same group does not want Grub Up or Door Dash delivering to Christians? Talk about double standard. I know Espola the avatar has me on ignore but maybe one of the other avatars you play with can answer this Q for me. If the lap top from hell involves child trafficking, does that change your thoughts on WHO should be investigated or is this only about $$$ for you?

Liberal media, Dems erupt over Sinema leaving Democratic Party: 'Still great at being the f---ing worst'
Keith Olbermann demands Sinema resign after she says she'll become an independent

Liberal media, Dems erupt over Sinema leaving Democratic Party: 'Still great at being the f---ing worst'
Keith Olbermann demands Sinema resign after she says she'll become an independent

Wait til Manchin goes Independent.

Then Schumer will " Threaten ". again as he did before.

Its 50/50 now...lol.

No.... it's not.

49 Republican
48 Democrat
3 Independent

If two abstain and one caucuses with Dems, Heels Up is the Tie Breaker.
If two abstain and one caucuses with Republicans, Schumer will threaten.
If one abstains and two caucus with Republicans, Schumer will encourage shootings.
If all three caucus with Republicans, then Romney and Murkowski show their Lizard skins.

No.... it's not.

49 Republican
48 Democrat
3 Independent

If two abstain and one caucuses with Dems, Heels Up is the Tie Breaker.
If two abstain and one caucuses with Republicans, Schumer will threaten.
If one abstains and two caucus with Republicans, Schumer will encourage shootings.
If all three caucus with Republicans, then Romney and Murkowski show their Lizard skins.
I said, "lol" for a reason...lol

false
false

Difference is the media and you left leaning morons kept saying that Hunter Bidens laptop was fake news. I have no problem investigating both and let the chips fall where they may..but you and your like minded cronies would never agree.

I agree with you here. Sort of like Trump and Russiagate, with time it's become pretty clear this Hunter Biden story in and of itself has no legs... and the man's political enemies talking about spending years and millions of tax payer dollars investigating feels frankly offensive to my delicate sensibilities.

However, right before an election (before we all knew it was a nothingburger), for dem establishment and the nations new media to work hand in hand to bury this story, as a means to try help their political allies win an election is a scandal. Like wtf is going on with the American education system that in a few short years we have turned out so many unethical journalists?

Back