President Joe Biden

I agree with you here. Sort of like Trump and Russiagate, with time it's become pretty clear this Hunter Biden story in and of itself has no legs... and the man's political enemies talking about spending years and millions of tax payer dollars investigating feels frankly offensive to my delicate sensibilities.

However, right before an election (before we all knew it was a nothingburger), for dem establishment and the nations new media to work hand in hand to bury this story, as a means to try help their political allies win an election is a scandal. Like wtf is going on with the American education system that in a few short years we have turned out so many unethical journalists?
So you agree there is nothing there, but you criticize journalists for working with that assumption?

So you agree there is nothing there, but you criticize journalists for working with that assumption?

If by "assumption" you mean... democratic minded journalist working with the democratic party to actively prevent the public from hearing breaking news stories due to their political loyalties... then yes that's exactly what I'm criticizing journalist for.

The news media must have realized readers are starting to realize they have a trust issue... and there is a defense of the New Media's handling of the laptop story in here that is well thought out. The opinion is def def coming at you from a pro journalist bent- but at least it clearly lays out what is known, unknown, along with the known-unknows.

The news media must have realized readers are starting to realize they have a trust issue... and there is a defense of the New Media's handling of the laptop story in here that is well thought out. The opinion is def def coming at you from a pro journalist bent- but at least it clearly lays out what is known, unknown, along with the known-unknows.

<<
Another article by Mediaite also claimed that sources close to Fox News had told it that the Murdoch-owned broadcaster had passed on the story too, citing "the lack of authentication of Hunter Biden's alleged laptop, combined with established concerns about Giuliani as a reliable source and his desire for unvetted publication."
>>

What is missing from the stories I have seen is any thorough analysis of the actual contents of the laptop.

<<
Another article by Mediaite also claimed that sources close to Fox News had told it that the Murdoch-owned broadcaster had passed on the story too, citing "the lack of authentication of Hunter Biden's alleged laptop, combined with established concerns about Giuliani as a reliable source and his desire for unvetted publication."
>>

What is missing from the stories I have seen is any thorough analysis of the actual contents of the laptop.

Right? That's always the thing with bad journalism... it's usually what you're not being told.

The story from the NYpost (as I remember it) is that Hunter Biden dropped his laptop off for repair and never coming to pick it up... causing the repair shop owner to start looking going through the contents of the computer looking for the owner. Where he discovers a bunch of emails that Hunter openly discussing influence peddling, and says some really incriminating things about his father the vice president of the united states is on board.

From here the repair shop guy gets concerned and leaks the emails to the news... which the news media apparently blocks because (and this is per the comments you quoted above) Rudy Giuliani was too unreliable. Not sure how only Rudy Giuliani is the only one who could verify these emails but there you go.

My two cents is as has been the case since the beginning of time, the media simply report on 'October Political Surprises' and leaves the thinking to us little people. I think people know enough about Rudy Giuliani to handle the knows, and then decide for themselves?

Right? That's always the thing with bad journalism... it's usually what you're not being told.

The story from the NYpost (as I remember it) is that Hunter Biden dropped his laptop off for repair and never coming to pick it up... causing the repair shop owner to start looking going through the contents of the computer looking for the owner. Where he discovers a bunch of emails that Hunter openly discussing influence peddling, and says some really incriminating things about his father the vice president of the united states is on board.

From here the repair shop guy gets concerned and leaks the emails to the news... which the news media apparently blocks because (and this is per the comments you quoted above) Rudy Giuliani was too unreliable. Not sure how only Rudy Giuliani is the only one who could verify these emails but there you go.

My two cents is as has been the case since the beginning of time, the media simply report on 'October Political Surprises' and leaves the thinking to us little people. I think people know enough about Rudy Giuliani to handle the knows, and then decide for themselves?

Sorry... I should not have said the new media 'blocked'. Rather they 'chose not to cover' much...

From what I have seen of Hunter's emails, they are reminiscent of the schoolyard "My dad can beat up your dad" taunts.

From what I have seen of Hunter's emails, they are reminiscent of the schoolyard "My dad can beat up your dad" taunts.

This is from the Newsweek article I posted:
The Post published what it claimed were emails showing that an adviser to Ukrainian energy firm Burisma, Vadym Pozharskyi, emailed Hunter in May 2014 asking Hunter for "advice on how you could use your influence" to aid the company. At the time, Burisma's president was under investigation by Ukraine's then-prosecutor general Viktor Shokin.

Although the 2014 email is not specifically referenced in its investigation, two computer security experts, asked to verify the contents of the laptop for The Washington Post, confirmed the veracity of "a batch of messages from Vadym Pozharskyi" in a portable hard drive said to have originated from Hunter Biden's laptop.

On April 17, 2015, Pozharskyi emailed Hunter to thank him for connecting him with his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden.

"Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It's realty [sic] an honor and pleasure," the email read.

About eight months after the email, during Joe Biden's December 2015 trip to Kyiv, the then-vice president pressured Ukraine's president and prime minister to fire Viktor Shokin.

During a 2018 interview with the Council on Foreign Affairs, Joe Biden recalled telling Ukrainian leadership that the U.S. would withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees until Shokin was removed.

"I said, I'm telling you, you're not getting the billion dollars. I said, you're not getting the billion," he said.

"I'm going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

This is from the Newsweek article I posted:
The Post published what it claimed were emails showing that an adviser to Ukrainian energy firm Burisma, Vadym Pozharskyi, emailed Hunter in May 2014 asking Hunter for "advice on how you could use your influence" to aid the company. At the time, Burisma's president was under investigation by Ukraine's then-prosecutor general Viktor Shokin.

Although the 2014 email is not specifically referenced in its investigation, two computer security experts, asked to verify the contents of the laptop for The Washington Post, confirmed the veracity of "a batch of messages from Vadym Pozharskyi" in a portable hard drive said to have originated from Hunter Biden's laptop.

On April 17, 2015, Pozharskyi emailed Hunter to thank him for connecting him with his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden.

"Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It's realty [sic] an honor and pleasure," the email read.

About eight months after the email, during Joe Biden's December 2015 trip to Kyiv, the then-vice president pressured Ukraine's president and prime minister to fire Viktor Shokin.

During a 2018 interview with the Council on Foreign Affairs, Joe Biden recalled telling Ukrainian leadership that the U.S. would withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees until Shokin was removed.

"I said, I'm telling you, you're not getting the billion dollars. I said, you're not getting the billion," he said.

"I'm going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."
Was there anyone opposed to Shokin being fired?

Was there anyone opposed to Shokin being fired?

I think a better question is why Hunter got an email like that and didn't immediately respond leave me the fck alone? My dad hasn't been in the highest level of public office my entire life... but even I can read between the lines on that one. For the news media and tech elites to decide the public might not support Biden if they learned his kid (at the very least) selling influence... crosses a line for me.

But to go back to your question, was the guy who was investigating (Shokin) the guy who was (Pozharskyi) was trying to gain influence from Hunter- a bad guy? I'm not really sure... but that kind of goes back to my point of the facts of this story having been buried.

I think a better question is why Hunter got an email like that and didn't immediately respond leave me the fck alone? My dad hasn't been in the highest level of public office my entire life... but even I can read between the lines on that one. For the news media and tech elites to decide the public might not support Biden if they learned his kid is selling influence... crosses a line for me.

But to go back to your question, was the guy who was investigating (Shokin) the guy who was (Pozharskyi) was trying to gain influence from Hunter- a bad guy? I'm not really sure... but that kind of goes back to my point of this story having been buried.
This whole thing smells like poo poo tenacious. Sell outs sold us all out. I swear I do not care what party you worship. I just want the truth to be told. I think Hunter was told, "drop off that lap top from hell at Big Macs place and you will live out the rest of your life at GITMO on the beach." That's my guess but I could be wrong.

This whole thing smells like poo poo tenacious. Sell outs sold us all out. I swear I do not care what party you worship. I just want the truth to be told. I think Hunter was told, "drop off that lap top from hell at Big Macs place and you will live out the rest of your life at GITMO on the beach." That's my guess but I could be wrong.

You're over the target, that's for sure.

The Democrats spawned the KKK, and they didn't pick a
donkey/jackass as their mascot on a whim....vile creatures
they are.
Pedo Biden is everything wrong with Politicians, Democrats
and Republicans.
Joe needs to go along with his whole " Klan ".

The Dad beat him up in a school yard ?

That " Hunter " Laptop is a cry for help, as
was his sisters diary.
Classic signs of children who were " Touched "
by family members.
And... who marries their Babysitter....?

Seek help Espola.

I agree it stinks... but sort of like Russiagate, my understanding is there is no evidence any influence was actually bought. It's a big nothingburger story.

Back