Ponderable

What happened to the trial? Umm... apparently God told David to use his wives and children as human shields, and the result was he didn't last long enough to make it trial.
Maybe if they were illegals you would feel differently. Just Americans murdered without a trial. I am not saying he wasn't crazy but that's not the way we do things, Mr Brown Shirt.

Maybe if they were illegals you would feel differently. Just Americans murdered without a trial. I am not saying he wasn't crazy but that's not the way we do things, Mr Brown Shirt.

If he wasn't raping young girls and using his followers as human shields I would feel differently.

Anyone know where the judge, jury and executioner Andy is? I guess he is not a fan of our legal system.
What a big, dumb dope he is, ignorant too.

Let me know if you need it explained any further, dumb fuck.

Allegations of child abuse and statutory rapeEdit
Koresh was alleged to be involved in unproven multiple incidents of child abuse and sexual abuse.[17] Koresh's doctrine of the House of David[18] did lead to "marriages" with both married and single women in the group purportedly with at least one underage girl. The underage girl was Michelle Jones, the younger sister of Koresh's legal wife Rachel and the daughter of lifelong Branch Davidians Perry and Mary Belle Jones. Koresh allegedly had sex with Michelle when she was thirteen, evidently with the consent of the Joneses.[citation needed]

A six-month investigation of child abuse allegations by the Texas Child Protection Services in 1992 failed to turn up any evidence, possibly because the Branch Davidians concealed the spiritual marriage of Koresh to Michelle Jones, assigning a surrogate husband (David Thibodeau) to the girl for the sake of appearances.[19]

Regarding the allegations of child abuse, the evidence is less sure. In one widely reported incident, ex-members claimed that Koresh became irritated with the cries of his son Cyrus and spanked the child severely for several minutes on three consecutive visits to the child's bedroom. In a second report, a man involved in a custody battle visited Mount Carmel Center and claimed to have seen the beating of a young boy with a stick.[20]

Finally, the FBI's justification for forcing an end to the 51-day standoff was predicated on the charge that Koresh was abusing children inside Mount Carmel Center. In hours following the deadly conflagration, Attorney General Janet Reno told reporters that "We had specific information that babies were being beaten."[21] But FBI Director William Sessions publicly denied the charge and told reporters that they had no such information about child abuse inside Mount Carmel Center.[22] A careful examination of the other child abuse charges found the evidence to be weak and ambiguous, casting doubt on the allegations.[23]

The allegations of child abuse stem largely from detractors and ex-members.[24] The 1993 U.S. Department of Justice report cites allegations of child sexual and physicalabuse. Legal scholars point out that the ATF had no legal jurisdiction in the matter of child protection and it appears that these accounts were inserted by the ATF to inflame the case against Koresh. For example, the account of former Branch Davidian Jeannine Bunds is reproduced in the affidavit. She claimed that Koresh had fathered at least 15 children with various women and that she had personally delivered seven of these children. Bunds also claims that Koresh would annul all marriages of couples who joined the group and had exclusive sexual access to the women.[25][26]

Koresh fathered multiple children by different women in the group. His House of David doctrine was based on a purported revelation that involved the procreation of 24 children by chosen women in the community. These 24 children were to serve as the ruling elders over the millennium after the return of Christ.

In his book, James Tabor states that Koresh acknowledged on a videotape sent out of the compound during the standoff that he had fathered more than 12 children by several "wives".[27] On March 3, 1993, during negotiations to secure the release of the remaining children, Koresh advised the Negotiation Team that: "My children are different than those others", referring to his direct lineage versus those children previously released.
11 -12 years old. Nice group of god fearing folks.

Dr. Perry said that though the children seemed highly protective of the cult's secrets, "Over the course of two months, the kids became increasingly open about 11- and 12-year-old girls being David's wives." He said it was also clear in these conversations that the status of "wife" included having sex with Mr. Koresh. Under Texas law, sex by an adult with girls under the age of 17 is statutory rape, a felony.

https://www.nytimes.com/1993/05/04/us/growing-up-under-koresh-cult-children-tell-of-abuses.html

You are disgusting.

11 -12 years old. Nice group of god fearing folks.

Dr. Perry said that though the children seemed highly protective of the cult's secrets, "Over the course of two months, the kids became increasingly open about 11- and 12-year-old girls being David's wives." He said it was also clear in these conversations that the status of "wife" included having sex with Mr. Koresh. Under Texas law, sex by an adult with girls under the age of 17 is statutory rape, a felony.

https://www.nytimes.com/1993/05/04/us/growing-up-under-koresh-cult-children-tell-of-abuses.html

You are disgusting.
Kill em all, Mr abortion dude and I'm disgusting.

Kill em all, Mr abortion dude and I'm disgusting.

I know this is a crime against hope... and also know that the entire right wing news is based upon grown men being easily lead... but Joe, if you didn't just blindly believe everything you read over on the American Thinker then you wouldn't end up feel the need to lash out with so many personal attacks on fellow soccer parents, or get stuck defending child rapists on a youth soccer website.

Last edited:
I know this is a crime against hope... and also know that the entire right wing news is based upon grown men being easily lead... but Joe, if you didn't just blindly believe everything you read over on the American Thinker then you wouldn't end up feel the need to lash out with so many personal attacks on fellow soccer parents, or get stuck defending child rapists on a youth soccer website.
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.

So what? Are you asking me if the Feds made mistakes. Of course. That incident is used for training for a reason. Are they responsible for the massacre. No fucking way.
So, if the feds weren't there what would have happened?
Clinton sure liked to send a message.

Elian+raid-thumb-360x278.jpg

Back