Maralago warrant and aftereffects --

Oh look...Dumb and Dumber posted just minutes apart. Who's Lloyd and who's Harry? Do you guys communicate via PM or text msg before posting your mindless drivel on here? Zero attempt by you two clowns to not even make it so obvious. You'll just say it's coincidence right?

Oh look...Dumb and Dumber posted just minutes apart. Who's Lloyd and who's Harry? Do you guys communicate via PM or text msg before posting your mindless drivel on here? Zero attempt by you two clowns to not even make it so obvious. You'll just say it's coincidence right?
1662043004360.png

The picture is from the FBI, taken during a search of Mar-a-Lago earlier this month. The documents were found on the floor of a closet and at least three of the most classified were found in Trump's unlocked desk. Some of the documents are so classified that the FBI had to cover up the cover sheets with white paper. Looking at the caveats that I can see, I am honestly shocked by the level of the material and the things it pertains to (no, I'm not going to tell you what that is, I'm not sure that I wouldn't be breaking my own oath). I'm sickened by the scale of the breach.

This is perhaps the worst security compromise in US history. The damage to our country is beyond measure.
wut? soooooo classified? how silly of a statment - from wherever you cut and pasted from . So if it was kinda classified, they would have not covered them up while taking evidence photos? Did you cut and paste from vice?

The detailed inventory released today of items seized at Maralago raises a new point of concern -- where are the documents missing from those folders?

Baldref still thinks treason is funny.
Again, ever since these people saw the Obama family walk into the White House they have come unhinged. Facts do not matter, hypocrisy does not matter, crime from their people does not matter, kissing the ring of murderous dictators does not matter, nothing matters except burning the whole thing down. They feel our country is now stained by the fact that a family of color slept in those beds. Burn them down! Erase the memory! Treason means nothing to them. They want it all to be destroyed.

Again, ever since these people saw the Obama family walk into the White House they have come unhinged. Facts do not matter, hypocrisy does not matter, crime from their people does not matter, kissing the ring of murderous dictators does not matter, nothing matters except burning the whole thing down. They feel our country is now stained by the fact that a family of color slept in those beds. Burn them down! Erase the memory! Treason means nothing to them. They want it all to be destroyed.

Thanks for projecting, racist.

on role I see...trying to one up your education statement from another post. Who are these people? where are these dictators that you think are slinking around the hallways?

Back