Maralago warrant and aftereffects --

On August 8, Grace posted this --

The Rubicon has just been crossed politically. Trump's Mar Largo residence was raided by the FBI. If the GOP ever take the presidency again (particularly if it's DeSantis) they'll wholesale purge the FBI. Like Latin American Republics, each ingoing admin will use the legal infrastructure to punish (even deservedly so) the outgoing admin. As in Latin America, political contests become existential threats to the politicians because they determine who is going to jail.

Assuming Biden lives long enough, if the Rs win 2024 they are totally turning the Hunter situation against him. If true, they will turn the covering of Joe Biden's mental state and possible dementia against those around him.

The Latin Americanization of US politics is here.

How do we all feel about this now, after so much has been revealed?

The Rubicon has just been crossed politically. Trump's Mar Largo residence was raided by the FBI. If the GOP ever take the presidency again (particularly if it's DeSantis) they'll wholesale purge the FBI. Like Latin American Republics, each ingoing admin will use the legal infrastructure to punish (even deservedly so) the outgoing admin. As in Latin America, political contests become existential threats to the politicians because they determine who is going to jail.

Assuming Biden lives long enough, if the Rs win 2024 they are totally turning the Hunter situation against him. If true, they will turn the covering of Joe Biden's mental state and possible dementia against those around him.

Nothing has been revealed.

By that I mean nothing has been revealed that can determine if the raid was justified and/or if T actually did something wrong.

I assume as usual you are reading dem talking points and thinking...THIS TIME WE HAVE HIM.

Long way to go.

Nothing has been revealed.

By that I mean nothing has been revealed that can determine if the raid was justified and/or if T actually did something wrong.

I assume as usual you are reading dem talking points and thinking...THIS TIME WE HAVE HIM.

Long way to go.
This is how I feel about the siege at Mar a logo. First, we need to look back at the facts pollo. This same group of agents were the same group of agents who spied on t before and after he won in 2016. Peter & Lisa, remember those lovers? Then the agents got together with the dossier guy and tried to get one of t's guys to flip on t or do a dirty deal and take a bribe or get blackmailed at one of the Islands. Old school tactics. Then we had the impeachment 1 and 2 fail, plus the Mueller report was a joke. Then we had the China Virus, the Riots, Death because of Covid 19 was next, then lot's of election fraud in 5 major counties and states, then the Omicron from God to save most of us and give us all a 2nd chance. Still, many decided to go 4+ and that was their choice. Last, we hand the raid and siege takeover on t's home. Everyone was kicked out except the cameras and now we wait to see what t had in them boxes and in his safe. 74% of ALL Americans think all this is political witch hunt and I agree. I said back in 2017 not to do what they did but they spied and tried to knock this Trump dude out but Trump is no Chump and you juts can't knock him out.

They don’t care. The Obama’s lived in the White House, end of story.

Always funny to watch the evolution of t-lies as all the while the cult never wavers in their ardent belief . . . belief in whatever he says no matter how many times it changes.
And apparently, they believe simultaneously in all the conflicting versions.

Back