Maralago warrant and aftereffects --

Karl Rove, Ann Coulter, NY Post, and some parts of Fox News have abandoned t. Who will be the last to get off the sinking ship (other than crush, who will just go down with the ship out of loyalty)?

No drama, just reality. You seem to think trumps undermining of the USA is funny. On the bright side I have friends all over the world who have offered refuge from the insanity they now think is America. I tell them things on the ground aren’t that bad, don’t believe the hype, there never was any “American carnage” no matter how badly the trump cult wants to make that happen for their dear leader.
I just love how President Trump takes up so much space in your brain. People who somehow feel the need to use a lower case T when referring to the President must have very low self esteem. Pretty much describes you...

Now John Bolton (who knows t up close) worries that t has copies squirreled away at his other residences or at those of his children.

Attachment F of the DOJ filing --

View attachment 14750
Continuing to be his own worst enemy, t admits he had the documents in his possession --

"There seems to be confusion as to the 'picture' where documents were sloppily thrown on the floor and then released photographically for the world to see, as if that’s what the FBI found when they broke into my home. Wrong! They took them out of cartons and spread them around on the carpet, making it look like a big 'find' for them. They dropped them, not me - very deceiving."

Karl Rove, Ann Coulter, NY Post, and some parts of Fox News have abandoned t. Who will be the last to get off the sinking ship (other than crush, who will just go down with the ship out of loyalty)?
ooooo, inquiring minds want to know....as espola's world turns.

Now John Bolton (who knows t up close) worries that t has copies squirreled away at his other residences or at those of his children.
what are you going to do when this soap opera's credits start rolling, much like the other stuff. And if it does pan out...what are you going to do?

Well I hope you stinking libs are happy. First you accuse Trump of taking classified documents, when in fact he didn’t take any, they were planted by the FBI.

Then you people claim Trump wasn’t being cooperative, even though he returned all the planted evidence and had very professional lawyers swear under perjury that all planted classified documents were returned. Which they were.

But no. Then you people trot out a fake photo of classified documents on Trump’s maralogo office floor, which is impossible because no classified documents were ever there. And even pretending they were there, which they weren’t, they were declassified two years ago by a double secret order you people didn’t even know happened. So there.

Next you people will claim the fake planted classified documents were not in a government compartmental safe facility, when they were actually in the most safe better than Fort Knox. That’s right. Trump’s country club office desk drawer, nothing more secure.

Well I hope you stinking libs are happy. First you accuse Trump of taking classified documents, when in fact he didn’t take any, they were planted by the FBI.

Then you people claim Trump wasn’t being cooperative, even though he returned all the planted evidence and had very professional lawyers swear under perjury that all planted classified documents were returned. Which they were.

But no. Then you people trot out a fake photo of classified documents on Trump’s maralogo office floor, which is impossible because no classified documents were ever there. And even pretending they were there, which they weren’t, they were declassified two years ago by a double secret order you people didn’t even know happened. So there.

Next you people will claim the fake planted classified documents were not in a government compartmental safe facility, when they were actually in the most safe better than Fort Knox. That’s right. Trump’s country club office desk drawer, nothing more secure.
Filings from the Department of Justice include a written and signed assurance, dated June 3rd, 2022, from Donald Trump’s “custodian of records” stating Trump's staff had completed a "thorough search" for any and all classified material in response the DOJ subpoena and returned ALL relevant documents to the government.

The picture is from the FBI, taken during a search of Mar-a-Lago earlier this month. The documents were found on the floor of a closet and at least three of the most classified were found in Trump's unlocked desk. Some of the documents are so classified that the FBI had to cover up the cover sheets with white paper. Looking at the caveats that I can see, I am honestly shocked by the level of the material and the things it pertains to (no, I'm not going to tell you what that is, I'm not sure that I wouldn't be breaking my own oath). I'm sickened by the scale of the breach.

This is perhaps the worst security compromise in US history. The damage to our country is beyond measure.

And Trump and his lawyers not only lied about it, they did it in writing to the FBI.

I would have been prison for the rest of my life. If I was lucky.

Why this guy isn't indicted right now, is utterly beyond me.

Filings from the Department of Justice include a written and signed assurance, dated June 3rd, 2022, from Donald Trump’s “custodian of records” stating Trump's staff had completed a "thorough search" for any and all classified material in response the DOJ subpoena and returned ALL relevant documents to the government.

The picture is from the FBI, taken during a search of Mar-a-Lago earlier this month. The documents were found on the floor of a closet and at least three of the most classified were found in Trump's unlocked desk. Some of the documents are so classified that the FBI had to cover up the cover sheets with white paper. Looking at the caveats that I can see, I am honestly shocked by the level of the material and the things it pertains to (no, I'm not going to tell you what that is, I'm not sure that I wouldn't be breaking my own oath). I'm sickened by the scale of the breach.

This is perhaps the worst security compromise in US history. The damage to our country is beyond measure.

And Trump and his lawyers not only lied about it, they did it in writing to the FBI.

I would have been prison for the rest of my life. If I was lucky.

Why this guy isn't indicted right now, is utterly beyond me.

Your lack of advanced erudition is quite apparent.

Back