Labor Day Heat Wave

So what would you say would be the hottest it should be before the games get cancelled. Particularly in the Inland Empire where average temp in June, July, Aug. and Sept. is in the 90s and July and August are mid 90's?
If you live, practice, and play there, then play. If you live, practice, and play in SF, then don't play in the IE this weekend --come south and enjoy the beach instead.. Pretty simple really. There are local games happening all over the country in hot weather, usually amongst local teams.

Playing mulitple games is inherently risky, playing them in conditions that you are not accustomed to isn't recommended. I guess I don't know what the fuss is all about. If you think it's too hot, don't play. Don't expect tournament organizers to make the call. Some will, most won't.

So what would you say would be the hottest it should be before the games get cancelled. Particularly in the Inland Empire where average temp in June, July, Aug. and Sept. is in the 90s and July and August are mid 90's?

A chart like this should be referenced in order to make an intelligent decision.

There are many like this, but due to the presence of so many factors - not just the temp, but the humidity, breeze, acclimation - this, or a similar chart, should be used as a guide. You might think it is a bit too strict, or maybe you think the opposite, but it at least comes with some science behind it and can help you make an intelligent decision about your kid's health.

Lol Norco over Qatar by a hair! Now are you going to ding me for not including the Sahara desert? Even notoriously corrupt FIFA moved the World Cup to November/December.

View attachment 14759
You guys do realize Qatar is so wealthy that they will have air conditioning in every corner of the field. I’d take Qatar over Norco any day. Chances are we are playing in an indoor state of the art stadium with plenty of ac and my Uber ride is a Porsche. LoL

You guys do realize Qatar is so wealthy that they will have air conditioning in every corner of the field. I’d take Qatar over Norco any day. Chances are we are playing in an indoor state of the art stadium with plenty of ac and my Uber ride is a Porsche. LoL

100%. It will be 70 degrees for every match.

My wife's latest client bought a house in Temecula, moving in last week. Yesterday the AC failed (it had passed inspection before the sale). Fortunately, the transaction included a home warranty. Unfortunately, AC mechanics in the Temecula area are backed up these days.

Back