Insurrection hearings

I understand that you would prefer 3-year-old photos instead.

Understand I think it's funny you used a travel site, who puts food on the table by promoting travel, as a source for your weak argument. I go to Portland every few months. I've seen the boarded up buildings. I've seen the city workers hosing shit off the sidewalk and tossing jars full of piss while I grab my morning coffee. I've seen the tents. I've seen the bums harassing people. I've seen what libtard 'compassion' promotes.

Understand I think it's funny you used a travel site, who puts food on the table by promoting travel, as a source for your weak argument. I go to Portland every few months. I've seen the boarded up buildings. I've seen the city workers hosing shit off the sidewalk and tossing jars full of piss while I grab my morning coffee. I've seen the tents. I've seen the bums harassing people. I've seen what libtard 'compassion' promotes.
Have you visited downtown San Diego lately? Or LA? Or Miami?

It's not a Portland problem.

Yeah, it's a Portland problem. It's a libtard problem. Republicans and independents don't tell criminals they're "victims" and push early release legislation in return for votes. Or do you think Biden put an arms dealer back on the street because he's a WNBA fan? Trump got those UCLA thieves out of China without having to sell his soul. Crazy, right?

It’s a big city problem, but most big cities are run by progressives. That makes it a fair complaint.

Progressives manage small towns just fine, but only if the small town is richer than Croesus. You can buy your way out of a lot of problems. As you scale it up to a half million people, you get tent cities and needles on the sidewalk.

If you can think of a well run, medium size city with long-term progressive administration, name it. I’m drawing a blank.

This is why Americans don't want democrats in charge. Yet another homeless maniac, arrested over 40 times for violent behavior and threats to people on the subway, finally getting dealt with because democrats refuse to protect hardworking, decent Americans, and AOC calls it a lynching. Nevermind one of the men helping subdue this animal is black. Fucking unbelievable. But hey... the DA is too busy fulfilling his campaign promise to "get Trump" because demotards are so terrified Trump will win again and bring Americans back to a better place.

This is why Americans don't want democrats in charge. Yet another homeless maniac, arrested over 40 times for violent behavior and threats to people on the subway, finally getting dealt with because democrats refuse to protect hardworking, decent Americans, and AOC calls it a lynching. Nevermind one of the men helping subdue this animal is black. Fucking unbelievable. But hey... the DA is too busy fulfilling his campaign promise to "get Trump" because demotards are so terrified Trump will win again and bring Americans back to a better place.

I'm at a loss as to what you think this has to do in a thread about the insurrection.

I'm at a loss as to what you think this has to do in a thread about the insurrection.

The sedition happened because Americans know what a disaster you liberals are. Clearly, Americans had enough of your bullshit. This is yet ANOTHER example of that. Lynching? Give me a break. He was a mentally ill thug and had to be stopped. But you liberals love making victims out of criminals. Democrats are too busy going after Trump to do their jobs like protecting law abiding citizens on public transit.

The sedition happened because Americans know what a disaster you liberals are. Clearly, Americans had enough of your bullshit. This is yet ANOTHER example of that. Lynching? Give me a break. He was a mentally ill thug and had to be stopped. But you liberals love making victims out of criminals. Democrats are too busy going after Trump to do their jobs like protecting law abiding citizens on public transit.
Nice try,

Back