How’s the 2024-2025 season going?

Congratulations to the SD Surf 2010 girls for winning surf cup 🙌 with a 2-0 Dub. Back on 🔝
In the top G2010 level most games were ties or within 1-2 goals. There were only two 0-3 games and one was Surfs loss.

Ironic that Surf was able to rally back to winning it all after the biggest deficit loss.

In the top G2010 level most games were ties or within 1-2 goals. There were only two 0-3 games and one was Surfs loss.

Ironic that Surf was able to rally back to winning it all after the biggest deficit loss.
That’s why whoever posted earlier that was making excuses for Surf did not make sense. They just had a bad game and turned it on. All of a sudden it’s an excellent tournament.

Excuses. I was told 5 of the field players that started the first quarter of the game were the bench. The back to back goals were with the starting lineup with the exception of 2 players. Hats off to Seattle, they played their game. My apologies to Carlsbad7 for the misinformation. Very uncharacteristic of Surf, but happy that they came through, especially with the bench getting in on the action.

Score board is score board. Crush's new 2010 Top 5

#1 Surf from San Diego
#2 Slammers Koge
#3 Legends
#4 Fram GOATs
#5 Legends SD
Crush, your first 3 are spot on. The next two, not so much. Fram is a good team, but The sharks need to show in ECNL. I know…..Legends. Your call that the real Legends would be the dominant team at this age was a bit pre-mature. I think Surf and Koge will continue to have the “team experience and knowledge” factor. And, you don’t see players moving from those teams, so they are doing something right.

The new ECNL league for SW feels different, but I can’t say why for sure. I guess because there will be no “redo’s”.

Crush, your first 3 are spot on. The next two, not so much. Fram is a good team, but The sharks need to show in ECNL. I know…..Legends. Your call that the real Legends would be the dominant team at this age was a bit pre-mature. I think Surf and Koge will continue to have the “team experience and knowledge” factor. And, you don’t see players moving from those teams, so they are doing something right.

The new ECNL league for SW feels different, but I can’t say why for sure. I guess because there will be no “redo’s”.
The last two was crush satire. Give me you #4 and #5.

MVLA NL not at Surf Cup, RL was. #4 Slammers FC? #5 Beach or Blues? This is SW only right? lol
No, National. SoCal and Nocal have the top teams but maybe a VA team should be included. Texas sucks right now. I'm going with Mar's team out of VA for #5 and MLVA #4. This MOO only and no satire :)

Virginia's not even in the top 20 at the moment. I know there is some intel here showing that they should be getting better over time - but their record hasn't shown that right up until this point.

Back