How’s the 2024-2025 season going?

BTW, which group do you guys think is the toughest? Group C?

By far Group C.
3 of those 4 teams made it to the ECNL playoffs round of 16, just a few weeks ago.
And the 4th team EJE7, is basically a hand picked tournament team.

By far Group C.
3 of those 4 teams made it to the ECNL playoffs round of 16, just a few weeks ago.
And the 4th team EJE7, is basically a hand picked tournament team.
True about Group C, I see Mustang winning that group... the rest should be straightforward if they show up (HBK, Legends, Surf).

The bench started in yesterday’s game and today. I also heard the 9 is an RL player that moved up from the third team. I think it’s safe to say, this tournament is for the players that traveled to Seattle and Virginia that got little to no minutes. Call it excuses, they are a talented group of players.
It's the truth and we appreciate the truth, and I believe you and I would come on here share the truth. It makes sense with these lopsided losses. It goes to show how Surf Cup is not what it used to be. Congrats on the RL player getting a chance to play up on the top team. I know a C team player back in the day that is now a starter at a top D1 school.

It's the truth and we appreciate the truth, and I believe you and I would come on here share the truth. It makes sense with these lopsided losses. It goes to show how Surf Cup is not what it used to be. Congrats on the RL player getting a chance to play up on the top team. I know a C team player back in the day that is now a starter at a top D1 school.
So Surf is the only club that has injured players and to address has brought up B and C team players to play in Surf Cup?

You think that you're being honest or providing some kind of justification for the loss.

All you're really trying to do is tarnish or discount the other teams win. People see though it. Surf lost and that's that congratulate the winner and move on.

So Surf is the only club that has injured players and to address has brought up B and C team players to play in Surf Cup?

You think that you're being honest or providing some kind of justification for the loss.

All you're really trying to do is tarnish or discount the other teams win. People see though it. Surf lost and that's that congratulate the winner and move on.
Surf sucked, Seattle United is the next ECNL champs, team played amazing. Surf should get crushed by Fram tomorrow, since Fram beat Seattle, one nil! Thank you, Carlsbad for setting me straight. Now we can move on.

Not really excuses. Just a coach being nice to his bench.

Virginia isn't a whole lot of fun for the bench players, especially if the team has a long roster. You have families who spent 5K and a week of vacation for 30 minutes of playing time. That will leave some hard feelings.

A good coach will be aware of this and let his bench have some fun at the next event. They deserve it.

The team that impressed me the most at Surf Cup was/is Hawaii Rush g2010. They have 3-4 that could slot into any Socal team and be impact players. They also played an attacking/possession style switching side to side and pressing forward. Overall the entire team played very aggressively but was never cheap. It wasn't a fluke that they tied both Koge and City.

Not really excuses. Just a coach being nice to his bench.

Virginia isn't a whole lot of fun for the bench players, especially if the team has a long roster. You have families who spent 5K and a week of vacation for 30 minutes of playing time. That will leave some hard feelings.

A good coach will be aware of this and let his bench have some fun at the next event. They deserve it.
Please stop. Both GA and ECNL finals were in Virginia. We all paid the same 5k.

If Surf isn't going to play to win in their own tournament maybe next season they should play in the Silver bracket.

Back