How’s the 2024-2025 season going?

My niece in law is after that #10 spot so that is welcoming news for her and her mama if these rumors are true. You do have to earn play ups with Legends. If the rumor mill is true, then I might get to meet some of you at Silverlakes.
Niece plays 2011 or 2012?

Next season should be quite interesting. But I'm keeping my mouth 🤐 I have plenty of intel and I can say some of you may be surprised what happens next season.

Those are some real good questions that will soon be answered. I pick surf #1 since I have a surf bias. I had them winning it all this year but if this rumor I’m hearing is true, It should be a nice boost for Surf.
Based on the news just now, holy molly, I have Surf now as early pre-season #1 with two huge additions, not just one. With Legends taking their top 10s and having them play with the 09s, it changes my predictions. I didn't see this coming, but I also didn't see Del Mar Sharks becoming Legends FC San Diego.

Crush's not too early 24/25 Top 4

#1 San Diego (Two signings)
#2 Koge
#3 Legends FC
#4 Legends FC San Diego*

*You heard it here first. Some shake ups coming in San Diego. Watch for movement.

Last edited:
This never happened until the great lie of 2016-2017. We were all told, "The world is watching" and the fully funded GDA was started. Surf bought 5 players from Blues, although Blues got nothing for their development of the top players in SoCal. I bet you $1 that all the top goats that left for greener pasture got full rides. I've heard of just one goat getting a full ride from Blues. The policy at Blues is no full rides. You pay to be coached at Blues whereas the Surf's and the Legends give the top players free soccer and rightfully so.
Thats not true, I can tell you for sure Blues have been handing out free rides for years.

Back