How’s the 2023-24 season going?

24 on the ecnl roster. 2 were borrowed for L.V tournament b.c of us Id camp . 2 injured 2 left the team. SO 18 roster + one more they're trying to add for playoffs . Word is 2 more commitments for nx season.

So now that the dust has settled some on player movement any thoughts on any of the moves that were made?
Sporting lost all their top talent.

Legends gained some OC and IE talent

Blues NL = Liverpool GA 2.0

Slammers NL added a really top player from sporting that should really boost their offensive production.

Slammers RL stays intact

I think the rest of the NLs pretty much stayed the same as they were at the end of the season.

Summer tournaments and injuries still pending for future shakeups

Slammers NL added a really top player from sporting that should really boost their offensive production.

Slammers RL stays intact

I think the rest of the NLs pretty much stayed the same as they were at the end of the season.

I know this is a 2010 thread, but I’m hearing 2009 GA teams in so cal have been pillaged by playoff-bound ECNL clubs over the last month or two. Anyone heard if that’s happening at the 2010 level too?

Slammers RL stays intact

Regarding the bolded.... does this mean that what was left of Blues NL went to Liverpool? Or is the newly minted Liverpool GA team already falling apart?

I know this is a 2010 thread, but I’m hearing 2009 GA teams in so cal have been pillaged by playoff-bound ECNL clubs over the last month or two. Anyone heard if that’s happening at the 2010 level too?
I haven't heard any of this happening with GA in this age group with the exception of the Liverpool players going to Blues.

Ecnl playoffs Tune in to the live draw tomorrow 3:30 PM

Amazing draw. Legends should see the “Sweet 16”. Pool A will get two teams through based on my DD’s <1 year in the league and playing Surf and MVLA. Definitely now an ECNL fan. After watching the competition in ECNL this season, few teams in GA would compete in this league. Hope to be able to compare the difference between GA finals vs ECNL finals. Only issue, why does ECNL seem so unorganized? Schedules for GA were out much father in advance. Safe travels to all up north.

ECNL should do a better job seeding top teams to avoid pool play and early elimination. I felt they did Surf and MVLA wrong on this one.

Back