Get ready folks

So you're hedging your bet saying that nothing might happen and in the next sentence youre saying here's what will happen.

I'm going back to I don't believe you.

Maybe come back with something official that you're wiling to stand behind. Or simply make a statement without the hedge.
Can’t make a statement about an official change without hedge. Because it won’t be decided until the 22nd of November. But I’ll say I have heard Grad Year for ECNL is definitely being discussed.

Still curious, is the above statement true for ECNL girls today? Can trapped girls can play on a younger ECNL age group team during their senior year? I thought it only applied to GA.
The oldest (final) year of ECNL is a combined year, so yes. Look at the current standings/schedules and you will see it is shown as "2006/2007".

My dd is a 2006. Excluding the chaos during the year everyone moved from sy to by, I have never felt like it was a negative for her.

The oldest (final) year of ECNL is a combined year, so yes. Look at the current standings/schedules and you will see it is shown as "2006/2007".

My dd is a 2006. Excluding the chaos during the year everyone moved from sy to by, I have never felt like it was a negative for her.
How has it been for playing time in 05/06 year and the 06/07 year?

@soccerparentlife posted to their Instagram story. Someone sent them a screen shot of what they received.
So this could be completely made up. The only thing that makes it look official is the SOCAL logo.

Stop buying into the rumors + force leagues to make official statements the way DPL has.

So this could be completely made up. The only thing that makes it look official is the SOCAL logo.

Stop buying into the rumors + force leagues to make official statements the way DPL has.
The SOCAL statement sent to clubs is official and accurate. Not made up.

The only one who is starting to lose credibility seems to be you. I'm not sure if you're being contrarian or truly believe nothing is going on and it's all false rumors. Either way - you're almost certainly going to change your tune in about a month.

The only one who is starting to lose credibility seems to be you. I'm not sure if you're being contrarian or truly believe nothing is going on and it's all false rumors. Either way - you're almost certainly going to change your tune in about a month.
it's very simple: if there is the slightest hint that something is being spearheaded by ECNL rather than GAL, then Carlsbad7 will argue against it (in "good faith", of course)

As I've said before I prefer BY because it's what we have now and it works. But it doesn't matter either way.

What's annoying is that people are spreading rumors that may or may not be true. Then when one happens to land they say look see I was right. When they don't land it's off to another rumor.

thanks for the explanation

is it safe to assume with all these pro change announcements us club soccer had their meeting/vote and agreed to proceed?
I do believe all the recent NCAA changes are why ECNL want to change from BY to SY.

But who knows if it will be a better or worse situation for players in 5-10 years.

Back