G2010...How is the 2021 season going?

There is no doubt the economy is a huge factor that is changing life as we have known it in the past. All the above is spot on and I believe is creating a “new normal”

Add to that the competition for hotel rooms in San Diego due to other major activities in town, it has made the cost of San Diego especially high this year. Therefore, at the 2010 age group, the lack of out of town teams. On the positive side, the number and quality of west coast teams is incredible, 64 in total. (I wish it was 6 games to reach the finals as in the old days)
I remember my dd first Surf Cup. It was awesome. Each age only had one group called, "Best of the Best." Texas came. NY came. WA came. MI came, NV came. AZ came. FL came and so on. Enjoy the round 64 bro and I mean that. My pals are priced out and pulled their kids out of club soccer and now do surfing full time :)
Surf Cup.jpg

Rush, haven’t you heard, California is planning on a surfing tax as part of their mileage tax. Obviously I say that in jest, but one could almost imagine it today.

I don’t think most people have any idea how their lives are about to change, and not for the better. Make sure you stockpile your pantry. The next crisis will be food, or the lack thereof, at least at a price that people can afford to pay. Not sure how much soccer you can afford if you are worried about feeding the family.

Rush, haven’t you heard, California is planning on a surfing tax as part of their mileage tax. Obviously I say that in jest, but one could almost imagine it today.

I don’t think most people have any idea how their lives are about to change, and not for the better. Make sure you stockpile your pantry. The next crisis will be food, or the lack thereof, at least at a price that people can afford to pay. Not sure how much soccer you can afford if you are worried about feeding the family.
I know bro. Soccer is the least of our worries and I'm honestly here to wake people up. I use some satire, lot's of emotion and some Truth sprinkled on top. I'm hitting the beach to just soak it all in before you know what.

So much socal bias. ;)

Very disappointed in the lack of out of state teams. Surprised Solar didn't return to defend. No Colorado teams. No Top Hat. No Texas teams. LV Surf and Hawaii Rush just not the same..
Solar has a lot on their plate right now and we will be in SD in October and hopefully in next June as well. There were also some discussions of some friendlies out that way as well. Who knows? Good luck to the local rivalries next weekend and don’t sleep on Oklahoma Energy 11v11. They’ll be there.

Solar has a lot on their plate right now and we will be in SD in October and hopefully in next June as well. There were also some discussions of some friendlies out that way as well. Who knows? Good luck to the local rivalries next weekend and don’t sleep on Oklahoma Energy 11v11. They’ll be there.
I know OEFC will be there. They're in the same group as MVLA and Slammers Koge.

I'm almost surprised Surf didn't put Blues in there, too.

So much socal bias. ;)

Very disappointed in the lack of out of state teams. Surprised Solar didn't return to defend. No Colorado teams. No Top Hat. No Texas teams. LV Surf and Hawaii Rush just not the same..

Don't sleep on the Hawaii Rush team. They deserve to be in the bracket. They won the Far West regionals and that included some of the top Colorado and Utah teams. I don't think they will beat SD Surf though just because they haven't faced a possession oriented team like Surf yet but they have some athletes that are big, physical and fast.

Don't sleep on the Hawaii Rush team. They deserve to be in the bracket. They won the Far West regionals and that included some of the top Colorado and Utah teams. I don't think they will beat SD Surf though just because they haven't faced a possession oriented team like Surf yet but they have some athletes that are big, physical and fast.
you have a schedule link for that?

Back