Essential Economics for Politicians

Yup, I agree with you, you disagree with my agreeing with you and you're left wondering why I agreed with what you believe in because you had no idea I would agree with your beliefs.
Nice try, the point was that some of the most tortured souls I have ever know went between sin and church going bible thumping, then back again. Addictive personalities, extremists and some just trying to mask their true intent.

econ.gif

Our side is winning the humor battle for sure.
It's getting harder these days to stay optimistic and keep a good sense of humor as the consequences of our own little Brexit, "protest vote" are so dire . . . I mean really, Donald fudging Trump is our president! Could it get any sillier or nonsensical? We now discuss made up stories he pushes as facts because he overheard a third hand conversation about something someone got wrong in the first place! Bernhard Langer? Really? . . . and Langer says he only met Trump once, for a moment?

It's getting harder these days to stay optimistic and keep a good sense of humor as the consequences of our own little Brexit, "protest vote" are so dire . . . I mean really, Donald fudging Trump is our president! Could it get any sillier or nonsensical? We now discuss made up stories he pushes as facts because he overheard a third hand conversation about something someone got wrong in the first place! Bernhard Langer? Really? . . . and Langer says he only met Trump once, for a moment?
what happened?

Back