Essential Economics for Politicians

You must be talking to lil 'joe, so, no comment on the rude language. I'm pretty sure he's saying waaaaaaaay worse.

It was to nono and yes, they all say the same, just in their own special ways.

It was to nono and yes, they all say the same, just in their own special ways.
. . . and nono use to claim to be such the straight laced, business minded, serious Christian soldier . . . doesn't sound like he is adhering to his previously stated principles?

. . . and nono use to claim to be such the straight laced, business minded, serious Christian soldier . . . doesn't sound like he is adhering to his previously stated principles?

I find many people who view themselves to be this, are the least like Jesus.

I find many people who view themselves to be this, are the least like Jesus.
You mean the lamb holding Jesus who never pissed anybody off or never argued with anyone or never called people names and never challenged the so called experts with harsh rebukes and ad hominem attacks and unyielding convictions? Sounds like you don't know how badly Jesus pissed people off with his verbal attacks. Anonymity was not an option. The cross was his only option.

I find those that need, cling to and try to sell their religious fervor are those that need it most.
Thatʻs true. Love, compassion, perseverance, wisdom, humility, drive, passion, vision, leadership, loyalty, discernment, intelligence, etc. Good list of needs indeed.

Time for a comedy break!
That was funny. Tells us he thinks a heck of alot about God and the bible and death when heʻs not on the stage and thats good! God has dealt with much worse and isnʻt forcing him to buy whatever you think is being sold.

Back