Essential Economics for Politicians

No Biz, not because everyone is covered, it's the broken out of control costs in every part of our health system.

The financial crisis was fraud, not "risk pools".
The financial crisis was both fraud and risk pools. Go watch the big short again. The Jenga scene is the best illustration of risk pools and the Standard and Poor lady highlighted the fraud.

Universal healthcare for all or we just go back to paying extra to cover the uninsured in the filled to capacity and beyond ER's.

I work for the tax payer 28% of the time. You? And don't tell me Finance. We all know that's not true.

You like to talk shit and pretend to be an expert on all things, just thought you might like to back some of it up. You on disability?

I work for the tax payer 28% of the time. You? And don't tell me Finance. We all know that's not true.
So you are a weekend warrior, national guard, and work in a cubicle farm from 9 to 5? Probably spend a lot of time day dreaming about the good old days in high school hanging out in the 7/11 parking lot screaming "HELL YEAH!" a lot? :eek:

Back