Essential Economics for Politicians

But that’s only according to banks and accountants and lenders and every single other financial expert.
Are you paying your experts? If so, they have very little incentive to point out the dumbest rich guy in the room.

What we now know in this idiocracy where people like you blab disinformation on websites, is that experts don’t matter.
Experts do matter. They let you know what your Net income is on assets. Hopefully. Go ahead an fill in the formula: Net Income/Total Average Assets = Return on Assets. Lets try a value or equity equation. How about Net Income/Average Equity = Return on Equity. You don't need experts to do simple math. You do need numbers and that's where you seem to spin off in to the universe.

I'm sorry your taxes and mortgages are so hefty and painful that a nice living seems elusive.
Learn to keep it simple. You’ll do better than complicating things with your YouTube videos and worries about expenses.
I have a very nice living. I don’t worry so much about taxes and mortgages and stuff...remember the adage that it takes money to make money.

Experts do matter. They let you know what your Net income is on assets. Hopefully. Go ahead an fill in the formula: Net Income/Total Average Assets = Return on Assets. Lets try a value or equity equation. How about Net Income/Average Equity = Return on Equity. You don't need experts to do simple math. You do need numbers and that's where you seem to spin off in to the universe.
Too complicated. Hire yourself a good accountant and mortgage broker and let them worry about that stuff. Invest and buy a house. You won’t regret it. But try to keep it simple. Some real estate, stocks (although Trump might destroy that asset class), art, cash, bonds. Sit back and let them average about 7% or so per year. Don’t worry so much about expenses. Good value costs money.

Are you paying your experts? If so, they have very little incentive to point out the dumbest rich guy in the room.

Don’t worry so much. Pay the experts...they know so much more than you. Heck 20 years ago I even made a down payment on a 7-figure house by borrowing against my stocks and the market went up more than my interest on the leverage loan! Never could have done that without the advice of my friend the asset manager. And his point is well worth it. Maybe take a class. Everything you write is so wrongheaded and antithetical to ever making your money grow and investing smartly.

Don’t worry so much. Pay the experts...they know so much more than you. Heck 20 years ago I even made a down payment on a 7-figure house by borrowing against my stocks and the market went up more than my interest on the leverage loan! Never could have done that without the advice of my friend the asset manager. And his point is well worth it. Maybe take a class. Everything you write is so wrongheaded and antithetical to ever making your money grow and investing smartly.

Nothing new there. Izzy is confused by things like percentage signs and decimal points.

Learn to keep it simple. You’ll do better than complicating things with your YouTube videos and worries about expenses.
I have a very nice living. I don’t worry so much about taxes and mortgages and stuff...remember the adage that it takes money to make money.
Right. Net Income/Total Average assets = Return on Assets. That way you know you’re actually making money.

Too complicated. Hire yourself a good accountant and mortgage broker and let them worry about that stuff. Invest and buy a house. You won’t regret it. But try to keep it simple. Some real estate, stocks (although Trump might destroy that asset class), art, cash, bonds. Sit back and let them average about 7% or so per year. Don’t worry so much about expenses. Good value costs money.
Exactly. Net Income/ Average Total Assets lets you know when you’re getting good value for your money. You’ve shown nothing.

Heck 20 years ago I even made a down payment on a 7-figure house by borrowing against my stocks and the market went up more than my interest on the leverage loan! Never could have done that without the advice of my friend the asset manager. And his point is well worth it. Maybe take a class.
So your asset manager made the market go up by more than your interest on the leverage loan. What did he do for you? Please answer by filling in the following: Net income/Total Average Assets = Return on Assets. You know? Some cattle to go with that big hat of yours. Further, you've gone back to No purchase price, no interest rate, no loan amount......no credibility. BTW I took the class that you should have taken. Your experts love people like you.

Everything you write is so wrongheaded and antithetical to ever making your money grow and investing smartly.

Just remember that Net Income/Total Average Assets = Return on Assets. Your equity relies on asset net income too so you can do Net Income/Total Average Equity= Return on Equity. Just plug in the numbers. But without a real asset you can't calculate what you believe is going on. See a pattern here?

Exactly. Net Income/ Average Total Assets lets you know when you’re getting good value for your money. You’ve shown nothing.
Don’t take it out of a book, Cubicle Man. Live it. Take risks. Go with your gut. In real estate, buy location. That’s how you make your money grow. It sounds from all your equations that you have no money and you’re underwater on your house. Sucks for you.

Don’t take it out of a book, Cubicle Man. Live it. Take risks. Go with your gut. In real estate, buy location. That’s how you make your money grow. It sounds from all your equations that you have no money and you’re underwater on your house. Sucks for you.

Projection is a " Messy " Financial asset...........

Do you suck on your thumb during typing or just in between sessions.........

Nah. Iʻm a negotiator.

Back