An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

This is not the guy.
This picture was put up by various sources on the interwebs yesterday.
I should have known better than post anything as fact the first day.
I feel like CNN, and I deserve it.

I had another right wing friend say he was antifa. That's the exact kind of shit that Russian propaganda machines foist on us... Making psycho murders a political thing to further divide us and stoke the flames of hate.

I had another right wing friend say he was antifa. That's the exact kind of shit that Russian propaganda machines foist on us... Making psycho murders a political thing to further divide us and stoke the flames of hate.
Wez, the great uniter?
You are the most hate filled fuck in here.
Nice try though.

There is a concerted effort on both sides of the political spectrum to make this shitbag what they want him to be.
The anti-second amendment propaganda invariably kicks things off.

There is a concerted effort on both sides of the political spectrum to make this shitbag what they want him to be.
The anti-second amendment propaganda invariably kicks things off.
Totally agree. F’in guy likes guns and buys them and shoots a bunch of students. This happens every few weeks. And these anti-second amendment windbags talk about how it’s too bad how easy it is to get all types of guns in this country. Shame on them.

2A has been perverted over time, by technology, the gun lobby and the NRA.

The frequency of mass murders with guns in this country means it needs to be revisited, not abolished, but revised.

shooting-nikolas-cruz-credit-photos-via-instagram.jpg

Another fine day for the FOX news zombie NRA stooges. You fucking idiots.

Wez.....
You are a Troll....
A perverted Lying Troll.....
A perverted Lying Troll who is a member of the Flat Earth Society.
A perverted Lying Troll who is a member of the Flat Earth Society that Stokes Hate !

Lol, another alt-right MAGA stooge just went off the rails and massacred people and you are demonizing someone speaking for change. YOU, are the idiot.
Probably started when he played violent video games and the MAGA hat is what set him off? Please.....
Apparently there were many "red flags" regarding this nut case, even the FBI were aware.
He was expelled and people were warned not to let this guy on campus with a backpack on....

Lol, another alt-right MAGA stooge just went off the rails and massacred people and you are demonizing someone speaking for change. YOU, are the idiot.

No Son.....You are the IDIOT....
He was a Democrat ...You are a LIAR !
A Registered Democrat at 19 years old !
A Registered Democrat at 19 years old who was a supremacist !

Probably started when he played violent video games and the MAGA hat is what set him off? Please.....
Apparently there were many "red flags" regarding this nut case, even the FBI were aware.
He was expelled and people were warned not to let this guy on campus with a backpack on....

Tons of red flags, this was a total system failure, hopefully we learn from. Race based hate crimes are up huge since dump got on the scene and that's appears to be getting worse. Not sure these killings were race related but the anger was likely encouraged by our leader.

That and I hear he was on some shitty meds too...

Back