2021 Fall Leagues predictions and updates

Interesting! Appreciate the insight. E-64? I don’t even know what that is? So how long before this team starts drifting to the local ECNL / GA clubs in Vegas? Or is the Vegas market better to guest with SoCal teams? I heard rumors slammers pay to fly in special players from the Vegas area (their stud forward on the 07s)
What I hear is that the parents either drive or fly to Socal also there is another family that I hear that is also doing it from Arizona.

Never seen anyone pimp a league of 2nd teams like this before. Congrats on your wins over 3rd and 4th teams. Remember, flight 1 is essentially a 3rd team bracket. But go DPL! Letters of the league don't matter when you can't get on a first team!
Getting on a first doesn’t matter either if you are paying $10k a year (including travel) for your kid to kick a ball.

DPL is a crap league. Force travels all over SoCal to beat bad teams by double digits.

It’s ECNL and everyone else. And everyone else should be in a local league playing local games.

10 months season… with 14 games?? That’s a lot of free weekends…

16 games is the regular season. 4 (2 fixture) weekends in fall and 4 (2 fixture) weekends in spring. A couple showcases and tourneys in between and I’m sure tons of other stuff. Plenty of quality ball to be played. I’m sure we will cross paths with some ECNL, GA NPL, DPL, ODP, EIO, SNL and RL squads in tourneys along the way. Should be a fun and busy season for sure.
Are the Rangers doing So Call league again? Hope all is well friend!

Back