When/how to start recruitment process

Thanks for the top 150! (To interject into the online fight!) how do they determine Jose rankings? And what are the star rankings next to girls name for? Just curious

TDS rankings are purely based on which players have received YNT camp invites. If the player made the US YNT team and starts they jump to the top of the list. It's weighted heavily when a player received their YNT camp invites from U14-16. There are some players in my DDs age group who have been cycled out of the YNT and their camps for a couple of years now, but are still ranked high.

Occasionally, TDS will rank several players based on their subjective opinion who performed well at ECNL showcase events.

TDS rankings are purely based on which players have received YNT camp invites. If the player made the US YNT team and starts they jump to the top of the list. It's weighted heavily when a player received their YNT camp invites from U14-16. There are some players in my DDs age group who have been cycled out of the YNT and their camps for a couple of years now, but are still ranked high.

Occasionally, TDS will rank several players based on their subjective opinion who performed well at ECNL showcase events.

My player's rankings went down once she attended her first YNT camp!!

My player's rankings went down once she attended her first YNT camp!!

The more TDS shouldn't be the gold standard for ranking youth soccer players. They are no better than the NBA, NFL and MLB GMs ranking draft picks.

If TDS was so great, why did they rank Amber Munerlyn higher than Rose Lavelle during during their youth. I know, because Munerlyn was on the YNT team and Rose Lavelle wasn't. 4 yrs later Rose Lavelle was the #1 NWSL draft pick and on the national team.

The more TDS shouldn't be the gold standard for ranking youth soccer players. They are no better than the NBA, NFL and MLB GMs ranking draft picks.

If TDS was so great, why did they rank Amber Munerlyn higher than Rose Lavelle during during their youth. I know, because Munerlyn was on the YNT team and Rose Lavelle wasn't. 4 yrs later Rose Lavelle was the #1 NWSL draft pick and on the national team.

It's worse than that. She wasn't ID'd until she was called into the U18 WNT prior to graduating HS in 2013. The reason that is significant is because Amber was on the 2012 U17 WWC team their junior year and the next year Lavelle, who was either missed or was a "late bloomer," just got on the YNT radar the following year. I find it hard to believe that she was simply a late bloomer with her level of technical mastery. TDS just did the usual and based their rankings on YNT camps and not actually watching players and the high level club games.

http://www.uwbadgers.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=2981

Hey DIPSHIT if you have some shit to talk PM me. Otherwise don't quote me or mention me. You aren't as anonymous as you think asshole. What you are is looking to get pistol whipped.
6e8.jpg

:)

Back