When/how to start recruitment process

It will be interesting to see how TDS tracks teams and players with the advent of GDA. TDS has typically been almost exclusively focused on ECNL. Lots of changes coming, for better or worse.
TDS is a POS and has mostly been a shill for ECNL. They don't watch games they just regurgitate what they hear and listen to whatever club makes the most noise. I have seen way too many kids fall in their rankings as kids accumulate more and more accolades and recognition. Maybe now they will have to do some real work and actually watch somebody and not take somebody's word for it.

Yup and I have no gripe on early recruiting, except for committing 8th graders. Just providing ideas how to curb early verbal committments.

If the parents have decided at birth the child's eventual college, a "commitment" is just a formality.

If the parents have decided at birth the child's eventual college, a "commitment" is just a formality.

Sometimes the parents have decided and the child goes rogue. That reminds me of something one of my VP's told me about her parents. She wanted to go to a certain SoCal college but her family is LDS and all of them went to BYU. Her father told her, "You can go to school wherever you want to but your college fund is going to BYU!"

Sometimes the parents have decided and the child goes rogue. That reminds me of something one of my VP's told me about her parents. She wanted to go to a certain SoCal college but her family is LDS and all of them went to BYU. Her father told her, "You can go to school wherever you want to but your college fund is going to BYU!"
If they are Morman, BYU tuition is dirt cheap for a private school. The tuition is less than 6K a year.

If what I just heard is true $C just committed the youngest PAC 12 player ever. One of the Arsenal U16's who is still in 8th grade is now committed for 2021! My player will be graduating college in 2020. Will the madness ever stop?

If what I just heard is true $C just committed the youngest PAC 12 player ever. One of the Arsenal U16's who is still in 8th grade is now committed for 2021! My player will be graduating college in 2020. Will the madness ever stop?
Why does it always have to be about your daughter? We get it, she made it to college.

When will the madness stop?

Why does it always have to be about your daughter? We get it, she made it to college.

Hey DIPSHIT if you have some shit to talk PM me. Otherwise don't quote me or mention me. You aren't as anonymous as you think asshole. What you are is looking to get pistol whipped.

Maybe someday your daughter will get there. @SuperNatural or @dickhead or @numbnuts or whatever. If you want to start shit PM me and I will give you my number and we can squash this...

Or are you a mitch?

I would understand if you do not want to share, but I would be curious to which schools you vetoed and why.

UCSB because of the coach (which didn't apply to my daughter) and any school in Los Angeles. I wanted them close to home, and they both had good options, but they both ended up at UC Davis.

The oldest spent a couple of years proving to us that he is not in any way a college student, and he is now happily and fruitfully employed despite the lack of a degree.

I wasn't even aware the U16's had an 8th grader on that team

Hey DIPSHIT if you have some shit to talk PM me. Otherwise don't quote me or mention me. You aren't as anonymous as you think asshole. What you are is looking to get pistol whipped.
hqdefault.jpg

Back