Whats a DPL composite team? Not a real DPL team?

Same reason dumb morons like you play DPL when there is only 1 DA team per age group.
So your reasoning is that if a club has 1 DA team in an age group, they shouldn't have another team of the same age group in a different league? Trying to follow but having trouble with the statement. How is he a "dumb moron"? Did he confuse the two leagues?

I thought that the topic of this thread was that a team was representing themselves as a DPL team while not actually competing in the DPL.

So your reasoning is that if a club has 1 DA team in an age group, they shouldn't have another team of the same age group in a different league? Trying to follow but having trouble with the statement. How is he a "dumb moron"? Did he confuse the two leagues?

I thought that the topic of this thread was that a team was representing themselves as a DPL team while not actually competing in the DPL.
Dogface made the comment asking why does the 3rd team have the DPL label when only the 2nd team plays DPL. If you remember the history of DPL, they used the DA name and US Soccer had to tell them to stop it. They still use the D in their name and it is a made up league and name no different that the 3rd team. The only people that have an issue with the 3rd team using DPL in their name are parents that think DPL is special.

Dogface made the comment asking why does the 3rd team have the DPL label when only the 2nd team plays DPL. If you remember the history of DPL, they used the DA name and US Soccer had to tell them to stop it. They still use the D in their name and it is a made up league and name no different that the 3rd team. The only people that have an issue with the 3rd team using DPL in their name are parents that think DPL is special.
I was not aware that the DPL had used the DA name. That would explain it then. Thanks

Mijo, pay no attention to fact. He made comment in another thread that “the AYSO team is better or at least comparable to her club team” and makes me think something about his level of club team if it’s comparable to AYSO!

Back