West Coast FC Classic

good recap.

Q: What are the constants in this drama and the AS drama?

A: There are some players on Legends that played for Coach Whitefield at some point (aka drama mamas and drama papas aka sore losers)
It looks like these families that are now at Legends were trying to move on from a tainted season last year. They are not the ones that started to drama at the field.

And maybe posters like Fact who add nothing to the conversation except stirring up drama can let it go?
It looks like numerous people have not let this issue go. GoalNation just did an interview with a Calsouth Boardmember that resigned shortly after the Aneheim Surf birth certificate issue was swept under the rug because she has intergrity. This issue has left many of us questioning whether we can trust the governing body of the organization our kids play under. Maybe if all of the facts come to light and someone is vindicated or held accountable, then everyone can move on.

good recap.

Q: What are the constants in this drama and the AS drama?

A: There are some players on Legends that played for Coach Whitefield at some point (aka drama mamas and drama papas aka sore losers)

@Pinto I take it you missed school the week you were supposed to learn about constants.

The only constant in all of this is the AS coach.. "Whitefield" as you call him.

C'mon, No more Anahiem Surf and Whitfield talk. That thread is buried down the list for a reason. Fact is NO one needs to be causing, threatening violence or anything close to it at a youth sporting event or really anywhere around small kids and families, Period ! That crap has no buisness in that enviorment. And if Ayala did say some stupid snarky remark to a 9 year old shame on him too. Unless it was threatening, violent or inappropriate which I doubt it was than no need to escalate it, there's other ways to deal with it. The most important thing would be use it as a lesson to teach your kids the world's full of assholes that say dumb crap, so the sooner you can learn to deal with it the better off you'll be. Not a lesson a 9 year old should have to learn but Jr High is right around the corner if not already and it's full of little pricks. I would love more than anyone to go around punching dumb people in the face but in the end they'll still be dumb and my hands will hurt. People trying to get all crazy at kids soccer games is ridiculous, ghetto and straight up classless. So is talking crap to kids and last I checked two wrongs still don't add up to a right.

Back