West Coast FC Classic

@VegasParent ...how exactly would you know the coach told his keeper to take a player out?? Did you hear it first hand?

Unfortunately there are plenty of coaches whom instruct their players "do damage" have you ever seen or played CDA Slammers Salazar???

Yes I did hear it first hand. Everyone at that field heard him because he yelled to his keeper to take the player out since "the referee isn't going to call a foul". He then started getting into it with our coaches and the CR had to come and tell him to calm down.

Yes I did hear it first hand. Everyone at that field heard him because he yelled to his keeper to take the player out since "the referee isn't going to call a foul". He then started getting into it with our coaches and the CR had to come and tell him to calm down.
Wow..That's really unfortunate. Coaches should not be telling their players to "take out" other players just to win a game!!

The WHOLE story is that Coach Ayala said "good job, so-and-so says hi" to a Legends player. This, apparently, was very upsetting to Legends player. Perhaps Coach Ayala shouldn't have engaged with the player, but there was absolutely no negative intent. Anyone who knows Coach Ayala will understand that. Coach Ayala apologized to the player and her parent because Coach Ayala felt bad. However, does that justify someone putting their hands on you and threatening you? And what about the other girls who were watching and listening to this parent screaming expletives in a very threatening way? Is that okay? Like I said, everyone there saw the parent and they know exactly what he did and said.
What is the significance of "so and so says hi"?
Is this a old team mate? Prior coach? Abusive uncle?
On the surface, it doesn't sound that bad. But I it made a 12 year old girl cry and a dad threaten violence, it must have been a pretty big deal.

On the surface, it doesn't sound that bad. But I it made a 12 year old girl cry and a dad threaten violence, it must have been a pretty big deal.
Yah.....something tells me there is more to this story than meets the eye!

Coach Ayala was sending a message to these girls (Former Anaheim Surf players) The intimidation and harassment of these kids needs to stop! These kids just want to have fun and play soccer

Coach Ayala was sending a message to these girls (Former Anaheim Surf players) The intimidation and harassment of these kids needs to stop! These kids just want to have fun and play soccer
Wrong!!! No message being sent. Again get your story straight!!!

100% it was a message from the AS coach to continue to harass and intimidate his former players. Everyone there heard Ayala say BW told him to do that, then pleaded ignorance.
Maybe some of these families are now ready to tell what really happened last year with the birth certificates?

Let me recap this:
-Isaac Ayala coaches for G06 Strikers North.
-They won West Coast Classic against Legends in the final game.
-Legends is coached by Matt Evans
-Brent Whitfield coaches at Anaheim Surf. His team may or may not have had a player that was in the wrong age group on his State Cup winning 06 team last year.
-There are some players on Legends that played for Coach Whitefield at some point.
-After Strikers North beat Legends in the championship game, there was a handshake line.
-During or after the post game handshake, Coach Ayala told at least 1 Legends player "Coach Whitfield says hello".
-This upset a player and caused her to cry. Which caused a parent to get upset.
-Was Coach Ayala trying to be an asshole? Or did he not realize this would clearly be an inappropriate action? How did Coach Ayala know that coach Whitfield wanted to "say hello"?

Who cares?
How about that?
How about adults acting like adults and don't let these monsters coach your kids?
Or if you are so trashy that you use profanity and threaten violence you are removed for one season from Cal South?
The behaviors of coaches and parents is unchecked and out of control with no discipline

Let me recap this:
-Brent Whitfield coaches at Anaheim Surf. His team may or may not have had a player that was in the wrong age group on his State Cup winning 06 team last year.
-There are some players on Legends that played for Coach Whitefield at some point.
-After Strikers North beat Legends in the championship game, there was a handshake line.
-During or after the post game handshake, Coach Ayala told at least 1 Legends player "Coach Whitfield says hello".
-Was Coach Ayala trying to be an asshole? Or did he not realize this would clearly be an inappropriate action? How did Coach Ayala know that coach Whitfield wanted to "say hello"?
They are friends

Let me recap this:

good recap.

Q: What are the constants in this drama and the AS drama?

A: There are some players on Legends that played for Coach Whitefield at some point (aka drama mamas and drama papas aka sore losers)

Who cares?
How about that?
How about adults acting like adults and don't let these monsters coach your kids?
Or if you are so trashy that you use profanity and threaten violence you are removed for one season from Cal South?
The behaviors of coaches and parents is unchecked and out of control with no discipline
Really? Who cares? I would imagine that the parents of every girl that cried cares. No one is disputing what he said so unless I hear otherwise I will assume it is true. And If he really did not intend to upset, he must be a real dumbshit to get involved in this issue.

Back