Trump Supporters out to Destroy America

You didn't answer the question, but you did display a bit of your character.
You already know the answer professor....
Speaking of character...you're the one who believes folks commit assaults with no proof other than one person said it happened decades ago with no evidence to support the accusation.....
Here's a question for you to answer Magoo, when did you stop beating your wife?

You already know the answer professor....
Speaking of character...you're the one who believes folks commit assaults with no proof other than one person said it happened decades ago with no evidence to support the accusation.....
Here's a question for you to answer Magoo, when did you stop beating your wife?

Ah, more character demonstrations.

Please continue.

Ah, more character demonstrations.

Please continue.
Now we are getting someplace.
You, like Kavanaugh don't appreciate being accused of something without any evidence of fact....which is what the Democrats did.
The demonstration is over... thus ended the lesson.
Have a great day Magoo.

Now we are getting someplace.
You, like Kavanaugh don't appreciate being accused of something without any evidence of fact....which is what the Democrats did.
The demonstration is over... thus ended the lesson.
Have a great day Magoo.

"No evidence" except the sworn testimony of the victim and records of therapy sessions where the attack was discussed years before anyone knew who K was.

"No evidence" except the sworn testimony of the victim and records of therapy sessions where the attack was discussed years before anyone knew who K was.
So, now lies are evidence?
No police report of a crime from any of these lying whores?
Quit beating your wife.

So, now lies are evidence?
No police report of a crime from any of these lying whores?
Quit beating your wife.
No evidence bc there was no proper investigation. The the heck guys, did you not watch how he avoided all the questions?? He was obviously lying.

No evidence bc there was no proper investigation. The the heck guys, did you not watch how he avoided all the questions?? He was obviously lying.
You mean no proper investigation 36 years ago because she didn't report it?
You mean no proper investigation 36 years later because she doesn't know who, what where or when?
You mean no proper investigation because it didn't happen?

Obviously...the FBI are known liars, they've investigated Kavenaugh 7 times in the three decades...they're obviously hiding something...
Didn't they actually find evidence, a blue dress with stains on it? Oh, never mind, that was from another case.
Do you know when Magoo stopped beating his wife? I have no evidence of that, just a thirty year old recollection....

It's not "obvious" to those who would then have to admit they were suckers.
The suckers are those that have no corroborating evidence, but a hatred for Trump so bad, that they are willing, hoping to believe anything that shed's him or his appointments in a bad light.
You not only suck it up, you willingly swallow it...that's to be expected from an accused, but not proven and without evidence, wife beater...

The suckers are those that have no corroborating evidence, but a hatred for Trump so bad, that they are willing, hoping to believe anything that shed's him or his appointments in a bad light.
You not only suck it up, you willingly swallow it...that's to be expected from an accused, but not proven and without evidence, wife beater...

Please continue, sucker.

Obviously...the FBI are known liars, they've investigated Kavenaugh 7 times in the three decades...they're obviously hiding something...
Didn't they actually find evidence, a blue dress with stains on it? Oh, never mind, that was from another case.
Do you know when Magoo stopped beating his wife? I have no evidence of that, just a thirty year old recollection....

It appears that your arguments are reduced to obviously-dishonest bullying. What is it you are trying to prove here - besides the inherent criticism of your own character?

payn_c16101320181101120100.jpg

It appears that your arguments are reduced to obviously-dishonest bullying. What is it you are trying to prove here - besides the inherent criticism of your own character?

It appears that your argument is non existent & your bull headed stubbornness will not allow you to see the errors of your ways
What is it you are trying to prove here - besides your inherent inability to understand that being accused does not make one guilty..see wife beating post from earlier.
That just because someone accuses another of malfeasance or worse, there must be corroborating evidence.... I'm assuming you know what corroborating evidence is.
What an old over opinionated, highly narcissistic curmudgeon thinks of my character is hardly a concern of mine Magoo...

As I've previously posted this entire witch hunt has a McMartin preschool odor....fantastic accusations, lives destroyed & none of it was true...hell, no one was accused of being a wife beater either.

It appears that your argument is non existent & your bull headed stubbornness will not allow you to see the errors of your ways
What is it you are trying to prove here - besides your inherent inability to understand that being accused does not make one guilty..see wife beating post from earlier.
That just because someone accuses another of malfeasance or worse, there must be corroborating evidence.... I'm assuming you know what corroborating evidence is.
What an old over opinionated, highly narcissistic curmudgeon thinks of my character is hardly a concern of mine Magoo...

As I've previously posted this entire witch hunt has a McMartin preschool odor....fantastic accusations, lives destroyed & none of it was true...hell, no one was accused of being a wife beater either.

You're babbling.

Back