Trump Supporters out to Destroy America

justified

SILVER ELITE
Ceasar Sayoc - found a father figure in Trump, looked to kill those who defied him. Trump speaks sometimes hourly about the evil media and democrats, so Sayoc took his words seriously and tried to eliminate those who speak out against Trump.

Gregory Bush - Killed black people in a Kroger in Louisville. Trump called football players sons of bitches (sons of female dogs), so he killed a black woman. He didn't kill one guy because he was white.

Gregory Bowers - Killed 11 jews in Pittsburgh because he read that a jewish organization was helping refugees file their papers. Trump speaks daily about shutting the doors to refugees and immigrants and has been lying about the refugee caravan, which won't be here for another 2 months if any of those folks even live.

Trump and his supporters will do whatever they can to destroy America.

Ceasar Sayoc - found a father figure in Trump, looked to kill those who defied him. Trump speaks sometimes hourly about the evil media and democrats, so Sayoc took his words seriously and tried to eliminate those who speak out against Trump.

Gregory Bush - Killed black people in a Kroger in Louisville. Trump called football players sons of bitches (sons of female dogs), so he killed a black woman. He didn't kill one guy because he was white.

Gregory Bowers - Killed 11 jews in Pittsburgh because he read that a jewish organization was helping refugees file their papers. Trump speaks daily about shutting the doors to refugees and immigrants and has been lying about the refugee caravan, which won't be here for another 2 months if any of those folks even live.

Tell us about it,
antifa-dead-cops.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

shooting.jpg

CmENtVwUkAEJOqX.jpg

after.jpg

If we were to promote propaganda such as what you do in a SoCal soccer forum, It would be safe to say the right did this to themselves?? Or does it only work the other way sheriff?

If we were to promote propaganda such as what you do in a SoCal soccer forum, It would be safe to say the right did this to themselves?? Or does it only work the other way sheriff?
Did what to themselves, get the House, Senate, Supreme Court and the Presidency?
I don't post things I think are questionable except when I am messing with someone.

All three are Democrats or Democratic plants.....Prove me wrong.
All three are designed to sway the election....Prove me wrong.
All three are Radical brain damaged individuals who fit the
Democratic Mantra to a " T "... Prove me wrong.

Fishtified.

All three are Democrats or Democratic plants.....Prove me wrong.
All three are designed to sway the election....Prove me wrong.
All three are Radical brain damaged individuals who fit the
Democratic Mantra to a " T "... Prove me wrong.
The holocaust never happened, prove me wrong!
Sandy Hook shooting never happened, prove me wrong!
The Axis powers won WWII. Prove me wrong!

Back