Trump Supporters are OK with Treason

Thought so.
Reality sucks huh?
Wishy Washy people are the weakest, most spinless people. Think of all those people you know that can't make decisions. That's our president. Everything changes minute by minute. His supporters like you enjoy it, because you think it's cool and different. Like a cool new thing because politics is boring.
Trump's stance on automatic weapons is that he supports the NRA 100%. The NRA says guns don't kill people.
Trump fully believes in automatic weapons. He has done nothing to stop the sale of them. NOTHING.
When school rolls around, have a good time answering the text from your daughter when she hears there was a shooting threat in school.

Reality sucks huh?
Wishy Washy people are the weakest, most spinless people. Think of all those people you know that can't make decisions. That's our president. Everything changes minute by minute. His supporters like you enjoy it, because you think it's cool and different. Like a cool new thing because politics is boring.
Trump's stance on automatic weapons is that he supports the NRA 100%. The NRA says guns don't kill people.
Trump fully believes in automatic weapons. He has done nothing to stop the sale of them. NOTHING.
When school rolls around, have a good time answering the text from your daughter when she hears there was a shooting threat in school.
By automatic, do you mean semi-automatic?
Please don't try to engage in something you know nothing about.
We already have enough of those in here.

By automatic, do you mean semi-automatic?
Please don't try to engage in something you know nothing about.
We already have enough of those in here.
You're talking about yourself, right?
You can dream, imagine, make up stories, whatever. It doesn't really matter where you think Trump's allegiance lies. The president has taken no action in all of the shootings that have happened recently. If he has an opinion today about automatic or semi-automatic weapons, it will change tomorrow. And whatever his opinion is today, or tomorrow, has he done anything to protect you or my kid?

Reality sucks huh?

How's it feel to be the real spineless Pussy on the forum Today....
You had to bring a posters offspring into the mix.

NoNoNo.....You spineless little ballsack you don't do shit like that.
Not only are you spineless, but you're a pussy ass little coward ta boot.

You can dream, imagine, make up stories, whatever. It doesn't really matter where you think Trump's allegiance lies. The president has taken no action in all of the shootings that have happened recently. If he has an opinion today about automatic or semi-automatic weapons, it will change tomorrow. And whatever his opinion is today, or tomorrow, has he done anything to protect you or my kid?
This is husker, no one tries to dodge questions like he does.

So have we come to a consensus on if the Republican's are okay with treason or not?
My read is if Muller shows Trump has been treasonous that Republican's are ready to forgive treason. There is a vacant spot on the Supreme Court after all.

So have we come to a consensus on if the Republican's are okay with treason or not?
My read is if Muller shows Trump has been treasonous that Republican's are ready to forgive treason. There is a vacant spot on the Supreme Court after all.
Please don't hang him until he seats the next justice.
Just win, baby.

Not kosher, I pray no one ever has to send or receive such a text, not Joe, not anyone. You should be able to make your point without having to go personal.

Trump and Co are muddying the waters now in anticipation what they know is coming . . . they just hope they can either prevent any "Blue wave" or can get Mueller's probe finished (one way or another) before, November.

First the releasing of the Cohen tape, maybe next Trump goes in to testify just to hurry things up.

See the second amendment...
Officials that ignore warning signs and complaints regarding individuals (Florida HS shooting) should be held responsible.
Individual states are free to inpose waiting periods and ban certain weapons, we live in one of those states.
In the end individuals need to take responsibility to protect themselves and their families.
Blaming the gun is as assinine as blaming Trump. Blame the shooter & perhaps the society we live in....

Officials that ignore warning signs and complaints regarding individuals (Florida HS shooting) should be held responsible.
Individual states are free to inpose waiting periods and ban certain weapons, we live in one of those states.
In the end individuals need to take responsibility to protect themselves and their families.
Blaming the gun is as assinine as blaming Trump. Blame the shooter & perhaps the society we live in....

What does that have to do with the Second Amendment?

Why is it many pro-states rights advocates go the other way when the federal government (now run by Republicans) wants to intercede, something they didn't do in the past administration?

Not kosher, I pray no one ever has to send or receive such a text, not Joe, not anyone. You should be able to make your point without having to go personal.
What do you mean? I got a text from my kid this spring that there was a school threat and she was losing it. It was a hoax, but no one is immune from this. The president talks a big game, but does nothing.

False. You are only saying this because you are a Trump supporter who does not believe in government or process. Today, the president could sign off on a ban for semi automatic and automatic weapon sales to cease immediately. He has written some whoppers since he's been in office, why not this? Some companies did it without government action. By blaming society or individuals is just denying reality. Trump is not strong enough to stand up to anyone in his base or those that support his base. He is weak. And I'm not saying Obama did any better with the gun lobby. He was equally as weak.

False. You are only saying this because you are a Trump supporter who does not believe in government or process. Today, the president could sign off on a ban for semi automatic and automatic weapon sales to cease immediately. He has written some whoppers since he's been in office, why not this? Some companies did it without government action. By blaming society or individuals is just denying reality. Trump is not strong enough to stand up to anyone in his base or those that support his base. He is weak. And I'm not saying Obama did any better with the gun lobby. He was equally as weak.
Trump tries to please whoever is in the room at the time.

It's not really a Republican thing, it's more of a Trump supporter thing. Most middle of the road republicans live in fear of the idea that their party is being taken over by a failed businessman who can't plan past his lunchtime.

It's not really a Republican thing, it's more of a Trump supporter thing. Most middle of the road republicans live in fear of the idea that their party is being taken over by a failed businessman who can't plan past his lunchtime.
Their (Republicans in Congress and elsewhere in the government) silence is condoning.

Back