Trump Supporters are OK with Treason

It wasn't a real federal court, come on, it was Obama and holder.
2 mixed up racist bastards.
I.e you're a toad.
A racist calling Holder and Obama a racist. Classic bully tactic, blame the other on what you yourself are guilty of.

These fucking illegals are ruining our country and you people dont give a fuck.
Let me guess, you or someone you know is a plumber or has a construction business. You were used to over charging your customers for everything and getting away with it, which meant you didn't have to work much, and were probably doing a crappy job anyway because you claimed white privilege. Then one of your customers bailed on you because a Mexican guy did the work for half the cost, or less, and did a much better job. In fact, that Mexican guy was not actually illegal, but because he was Mexican you called him illegal. Anyway, that started happening more and more and now you (or the person you know) has to actually work to support his family. But, because you're a racist, it's easier just to blame someone else.

The truth is that an illegal alien did nothing to you, ever. Maybe the kid of who you call an illegal took your kid's spot on the soccer team, and was better and worked harder than your kid, and as it turns out that kid speaks multiple languages and has a brighter future than your kid ever will. But it's easier to blame "illegals" for ruining our country. You know what, you really are a racist.

Oh right... Obama was the president so it's okay SJ kept on arresting people even after the court told him to stop so his methods could be reviewed. He didn't stop and the court put him in jail. How did I not see those contempt of court charges were "deep state" yet now you have opened my eyes Joe! haha

But honestly. Isn't that's kinda how it works here in America? Everyone should be accountable to our system of checks and balances. Even sheriffs and presidents.
Yes, but Trump supporters are thumbs down on democracy. If it works for them and them only (not their immediate family either, because many Trump supporters no longer communicate with certain members of their families because most human beings have a conscience, and most Trump supporters would rather cut ties with their families than give up their support for Trump) it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. That applies to racial profiling, health care, the economy, you name it.

Let me guess, you or someone you know is a plumber or has a construction business. You were used to over charging your customers for everything and getting away with it, which meant you didn't have to work much, and were probably doing a crappy job anyway because you claimed white privilege. Then one of your customers bailed on you because a Mexican guy did the work for half the cost, or less, and did a much better job. In fact, that Mexican guy was not actually illegal, but because he was Mexican you called him illegal. Anyway, that started happening more and more and now you (or the person you know) has to actually work to support his family. But, because you're a racist, it's easier just to blame someone else.

The truth is that an illegal alien did nothing to you, ever. Maybe the kid of who you call an illegal took your kid's spot on the soccer team, and was better and worked harder than your kid, and as it turns out that kid speaks multiple languages and has a brighter future than your kid ever will. But it's easier to blame "illegals" for ruining our country. You know what, you really are a racist.
Or not.

Yes, but Trump supporters are thumbs down on democracy. If it works for them and them only (not their immediate family either, because many Trump supporters no longer communicate with certain members of their families because most human beings have a conscience, and most Trump supporters would rather cut ties with their families than give up their support for Trump) it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. That applies to racial profiling, health care, the economy, you name it.
What do you think is justified, justified?
(Im playing along)

I employ 16 Hispanics, all legal as far as I know.
My daughters team is too expensive for illegals to be a part of, I know when someone is illegal, I am sheriff Joe, I can sniff them out.
Do you know how many thousands of American Citizens are killed by illegals every year?

Racial profiling works.

Idk... to me the attraction of a democracy is people have a right to vote their interest. You don't think low income voters are well within their rights to vote for someone who they think is going to protect their job?

Just seems to me a lot of folks are getting it from all sides. Republican's are taking away the social safety nets to pay for their tax cuts, and now I hear voices on the left saying these people's ability to support their families don't matter because of white privilege. I just can't help but think there is a third way where everyone gives a little ground.

I can't be bother to look up the details, but my recollection was the real Sheriff Joe come up with a policy for this department in regard to racial profiling and the courts told him to change his departments policy... he refused and the judge threw him in jail.

I don't know what happened to the officers in his department or if they actually continued the policy under threat of a liability lawsuit regardless of what Sheriff Joe directed them to do. I could see SJ being the type to put his own people in that type of legal liability limbo. Also suspect he marched into court the next day and told the judge he still hadn't changed his departments policy and his own officers were the ones to arrest him.
If the president of the USA won't enforce immigration laws, it is up to us patriots to do so, right?
That's all Sheriff Joe was doing, you're welcome.

It would seem Sheriff Joes voting population agreed with the way he did things, and that's all that really matters.
How long was he the sheriff? 20 plus years?
Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

The voting population agrees with him? How's he doing in that Senate race out in AZ, I'd heard he was out of the single digits in most of the polls... but yikes. That's doesn't sound like a resounding endorsement by voters to me.

If the president of the USA won't enforce immigration laws, it is up to us patriots to do so, right?
That's all Sheriff Joe was doing, you're welcome.

"It's up to us patriots"... lol.
You need to slow your roll. Try and look at it in a different way. Rather then policing the border, what if we start policing some of the businesses that are hiring them? That to me is the real issue, the huge black market for non-taxed labor. As long as there is a market for cheap labor- then cheap labor will find a way in.

I employ 16 Hispanics, all legal as far as I know.
My daughters team is too expensive for illegals to be a part of, I know when someone is illegal, I am sheriff Joe, I can sniff them out.
Do you know how many thousands of American Citizens are killed by illegals every year?
Hard to believe about the 16 guys.
We'll see your kids team at the White Nationalist Cup.

Hard to believe about the 16 guys.
We'll see your kids team at the White Nationalist Cup.
I may have 1 illegal, someone keeps wiping their ass and throwing it in the trash can, I will root him out and double check his status.
My daughter isn't white, you dumb fuck, more of a tri-racial sort.
Who is the racist?
Too Funny.

Back