Trump Supporters are OK with Treason

My daughter isn't white, you dumb fuck, more of a tri-racial sort.
Who is the racist?
Too Funny.
Oh, so it's an elite team of tri racial kids that is too expensive for just Hispanics? Sounds like a great team and a great organization. A real melting pot.

I employ 16 Hispanics, all legal as far as I know.
My daughters team is too expensive for illegals to be a part of, I know when someone is illegal, I am sheriff Joe, I can sniff them out.
Do you know how many thousands of American Citizens are killed by illegals every year?
Thousands of American Citizens are killed by illegals?
Have you done the analysis of how many American Citizens are killed by American Citizens every year?
Or does that even matter to you?
Human life is only important to you on the level you can understand through your narrow telescope eye vision.
Mass shooting done by a white American, which is usually the case, means nothing to you. You don't see it. You support your president and his stance on automatic weapons. We could ban them today, but why? Guns don't kill people, especially if good ole boys are carrying them.
But illegals, they're destroying our society by... picking crops and doing jobs that no one else will do?

The voting population agrees with him? How's he doing in that Senate race out in AZ, I'd heard he was out of the single digits in most of the polls... but yikes. That's doesn't sound like a resounding endorsement by voters to me.
You are probably right, he has outlived his time I fear.

Oh, so it's an elite team of tri racial kids that is too expensive for just Hispanics? Sounds like a great team and a great organization. A real melting pot.
I said too expensive for Illegals, pay attention and quit lying about what I am saying.

We have 5 or 6 whites, a few Asians and 4 or 5 Hispanics.

Have you done the analysis of how many American Citizens are killed by American Citizens every year?
Human life is only important to you on the level you can understand through your narrow telescope eye vision.
Mass shooting done by a white American, which is usually the case, means nothing to you. You don't see it. You support your president and his stance on automatic weapons. We could ban them today, but why? Guns don't kill people, especially if good ole boys are carrying them.
But illegals, they're destroying our society by... picking crops and doing jobs that no one else will do?
Didn't you hear Trump, murders and rapers, and I am sure some of them are good people.
How many dead Americans at the hands of illegals is ok with you?

The voting population agrees with him? How's he doing in that Senate race out in AZ, I'd heard he was out of the single digits in most of the polls... but yikes. That's doesn't sound like a resounding endorsement by voters to me.
Agreed, pay attention and quit making shit up to prove some point, past tense.

"It's up to us patriots"... lol.
You need to slow your roll. Try and look at it in a different way. Rather then policing the border, what if we start policing some of the businesses that are hiring them? That to me is the real issue, the huge black market for non-taxed labor. As long as there is a market for cheap labor- then cheap labor will find a way in.
That's fine with me, tell your congressman.
There goes your votes for 2020 and beyond.

Tell me genius, what is Trumps' stand on automatic weapons?

Didn't you hear Trump, murders and rapers, and I am sure some of them are good people.
How many dead Americans at the hands of illegals is ok with you?
Smokescreen.
Americans are far more responsible for killing other Americans than anyone else.
You just need someone to get angry at.
Hey, did you know some teachers don't do their job, but they still get paid. Are all teachers bad?
Hey, did you know that one of your 16 workers just got his papers before you hired him/her? You hated him before, but now it's all good.

I may have 1 illegal, someone keeps wiping their ass and throwing it in the trash can, I will root him out and double check his status.
My daughter isn't white, you dumb fuck, more of a tri-racial sort.
Who is the racist?
Too Funny.

What races make up the "tri-racial"?

Smokescreen.
Americans are far more responsible for killing other Americans than anyone else.
You just need someone to get angry at.
Hey, did you know some teachers don't do their job, but they still get paid. Are all teachers bad?
Hey, did you know that one of your 16 workers just got his papers before you hired him/her? You hated him before, but now it's all good.
Hate is a pretty strong word, but yeah, I hate the mother fuckers.

Back