The War on Democracy

....because they've served you mean?
Trump’s gallant service to his country in reporting for deferrment due to bone spurs has been well ridiculed and by now a dead issue on the list of hypocritical items nutters willfully overlook for their selfish desire to revert every step of progress our society has advanced since Brown v Board of Education. You know, when America was Great.

What was the tax rate for the highest earners back in the 50’s? Anyone? Anyone? Those years were when America was Great, don’t forget that now.

But Mike Pence, his military service SHIRLEY is in keeping with the greatest love and selfless devotion to his country, of course. He’s proudly displayed medals from heroic war service in his office for years. I can’t recall which war he earned those medals in combat, but I’m sure one of the eager beaver nutters will enlighten us.

Trump’s gallant service to his country in reporting for deferrment due to bone spurs has been well ridiculed and by now a dead issue on the list of hypocritical items nutters willfully overlook for their selfish desire to revert every step of progress our society has advanced since Brown v Board of Education. You know, when America was Great.

What was the tax rate for the highest earners back in the 50’s? Anyone? Anyone? Those years were when America was Great, don’t forget that now.

But Mike Pence, his military service SHIRLEY is in keeping with the greatest love and selfless devotion to his country, of course. He’s proudly displayed medals from heroic war service in his office for years. I can’t recall which war he earned those medals in combat, but I’m sure one of the eager beaver nutters will enlighten us.

Hey Bob.....enjoy the Weekend, you know Memorial Day and all.

Reflect back on the Times you Took acid or something, because you sure
are NOT a very Patriotic person.....Don't worry about your gout and the
Opium dependency you've developed, just day dream about LSD and your
assorted past STD's....

Actually that ridiculous cult thread he started finally revealed his true identity, Marshall Applewhite, leader of the Heaven’s Gate cult. He and his followers had their nutsacks pinched off. Explains a lot about his obsession with anuses and feces.
They did have cool shoes though!

Missed the spaceship eh Halley Bopper?

Speaking of Spaceships....can you tell us why you were Blackballed from the
Millennium Falcon construction......What was it :
Work ethic.
Punctuality.
Appearance.
Hygiene.
Forgetfulness.
Abusiveness.
Abrasiveness.
Couldn't be that mouth now could it.

You are, always have been and will continue to be a sideshow freak.
Speaking of which, Marshall/4nos/Do was actually fired from a traveling freak show circus. He was billed as the “Unnatural Nutsack-less Wonder”. Too much “TRUTH” crap for the bearded lady, the siamese twins, and the elephant man in the employee’s lounge tent.

Speaking of which, Marshall/4nos/Do was actually fired from a traveling freak show circus. He was billed as the “Unnatural Nutsack-less Wonder”. Too much “TRUTH” crap for the bearded lady, the siamese twins, and the elephant man in the employee’s lounge tent.

Your Projecting some miserable mental recalls from that abused Grey Matter...
Go on though....a proper " Cleansing " might help you this Memorial Weekend.

Actually that ridiculous cult thread he started finally revealed his true identity, Marshall Applewhite, leader of the Heaven’s Gate cult. He and his followers had their nutsacks pinched off. Explains a lot about his obsession with anuses and feces.
His nephew, Colonel Doug Applewhite is running for congress in my district.
Im not voting for him or nutsack pinching off.

Back