The War on Democracy

Hillary? Oh brother...
Are you just saying Hillary as a bird-call rebuttal or how exactly do you see Hillary fitting into all this?
I had a feeling that bird you call accountability would fly out your window. Lol! Please continue.

I had a feeling that bird you call accountability would fly out your window. Lol! Please continue.

Yea didn't think you had anything.
Kinda funny how when pushed you never really have a point, just a lot of one liners and innuendo. Or huff and puff as I like to call it.

Like Jesus, we can imagine how coming of age in towns torn by cartel carnage could desensitize and mangle the human soul. We can see that, given the right circumstances, we could choose to commit atrocities. Yet we would still be human. Still made in the image of God. We are not animals, despite our horrors. Like Jesus, we can choose to humanize murderers.

But boundaries are not violence. Property fences are not violence. They can be abused and lorded over others, yes. Just ask your HOA. Yet differentiation between spaces is healthy as long as it is in balance with the Christian ethic of self-sacrifice. Balance is lost when the state separates immigrant families for fleeing black-market carnage to which our government contributes in their homelands.
Meh - I think the only ones that got their panties in twist over all of this is you and a bunch or Right wing news outlets - nice straw man you got there. You have to be the world's biggest sucker. For a guy who didn't vote for trump you sure to seem to be humping his leg a lot. Carry on sucker!

Meh - I think the only ones that got their panties in twist over all of this is you and a bunch or Right wing news outlets - nice straw man you got there. You have to be the world's biggest sucker. For a guy who didn't vote for trump you sure to seem to be humping his leg a lot. Carry on sucker!
”Sticks and Stones...” lol!

If. IF?
If we took Daffy's brain and stuffed it up a gnats as, it would look like a bb in a box car.
If only you could click your heels together three times...
Beyond that, TD, it really comes down to a simple question....
What are you gonna do when he's not charged with breaking any laws regarding collusion, conspiracy or complicity?
I for one will wish Trump well and hope for the best just like I did the day after the election.

"I think that's the difference between patriotism and nationalism. Nationalism is loving your country just to love it, you know, even when it's right or wrong, you're going to take the side of your country. Patriotism is loving it enough to sacrifice for it, but also to call it (out) when it's wrong.

"The people who are speaking up for the people who are hurting have a deep love and devotion for our country. That's kind of gotten misconstrued at times. But it's important for people to understand that."

"I think that's the difference between patriotism and nationalism. Nationalism is loving your country just to love it, you know, even when it's right or wrong, you're going to take the side of your country. Patriotism is loving it enough to sacrifice for it, but also to call it (out) when it's wrong.

"The people who are speaking up for the people who are hurting have a deep love and devotion for our country. That's kind of gotten misconstrued at times. But it's important for people to understand that."

More Cut n Paste........

Gotta luv the Liberal " Group Think " Rodents who never let go of the Nipple.......

This is why Trump got elected.

Husker and any other lib telling us about patriotism is too much to take.

What I've heard from liberals is they are getting tired of folks who ALWAYS complain about pay their taxes and don't serve in the military- acting like they are in a position to lecture on patriotism. And you know I think they probably have a point...

What I've heard from liberals is they are getting tired of folks who ALWAYS complain about pay their taxes and don't serve in the military- acting like they are in a position to lecture on patriotism. And you know I think they probably have a point...
You're a liberal, and this isnt the first time you've tried to make a point.

Back