The War on Democracy

What I've heard from liberals is they are getting tired of folks who ALWAYS complain about pay their taxes and don't serve in the military- acting like they are in a position to lecture on patriotism. And you know I think they probably have a point...
It's a free country, isn't it?

What I've heard from liberals is they are getting tired of folks who ALWAYS complain about pay their taxes and don't serve in the military- acting like they are in a position to lecture on patriotism. And you know I think they probably have a point...
....because they've served you mean?

Well... I'm not sure when they said "free" that it means what you think it means.
Some people don't understand the full meaning of words like freedom and responsibility. The myopic only see what they want to see. They twist and pervert virtues into indistinguishable deformities of their former selves.

Some people don't understand the full meaning of words like freedom and responsibility. The myopic only see what they want to see. They twist and pervert virtues into indistinguishable deformities of their former selves.

You know Joe is the type of guy that every time they bring up the word "free" he thinks someone is going to come out from behind a curtain and start handing him stuff.

....because they've served you mean?

I certainly didn't serve... as the Berlin Wall fell while I was in High School and if anything they were kicking people out of the Military back during those Clinton years when I was of military age. What a beautiful time that era was..

Also I don't complain when paying my taxes. Nor do I sit a a government job and spend hours online complaining about the government or write empty posts that criticize others without putting my own ideas to equal criticism as I hold everyone else too. But that's just me. I'm a Renascence Man. A real free thinker.

I certainly didn't serve... as the Berlin Wall fell while I was in High School and if anything they were kicking people out of the Military back during those Clinton years when I was of military age. What a beautiful time that era was..

Also I don't complain when paying my taxes. Nor do I sit a a government job and spend hours online complaining about the government or write empty posts that criticize others without putting my own ideas to equal criticism as I hold everyone else too. But that's just me. I'm a Renascence Man. A real free thinker.
That was before don't ask don't tell, yes? I am pretty sure a flamer like you was pretty safe.
Buffoon.

Yes you are. Lol

Back