The right choice?

@CaliKlines how is your daughter's spot at NC State looking now? It sucks to get recruited over. Gonna be en expensive gap year before she transfers back.

Wow. MakeaPoop you generally have constructive things to say on this forum but I don't know how you and Size 13 divorced. 2 peas in the pod? I hope for your dd sake the apple falls far from the tree. Go find a gymnastic forum so you can relive your glory days.

Wow. MakeaPoop you generally have constructive things to say on this forum but I don't know how you and Size 13 divorced. 2 peas in the pod? I hope for your dd sake the apple falls far from the tree. Go find a gymnastic forum so you can relive your glory days.

Hey dickhead I don't give a flying f**k what you think. No need to relive any glory days. Living them is enough. Why don't you be a good little muppet and go watch your daughter play meaningless club games. Stop trying to swim with the sharks.

Keep my kid out of your mouth. She has taken shits that are better than anything that you have ever been associated with.

Hey dickhead I don't give a flying f**k what you think. No need to relive any glory days. Living them is enough. Why don't you be a good little muppet and go watch your daughter play meaningless club games. Stop trying to swim with the sharks.

Keep my kid out of your mouth. She has taken shits that are better than anything that you have ever been associated with.

Amazing, you can bash a kid but I can't even mention your dd? Hypocrite! You can bash Cali all you want but leave players out of it.

Read the disclaimer. If you want to step up I have no problem smacking you down. And I play for keeps. Try me. I'm a couple of pale ales in and am from a small town call Smackamitch. PM me if you want to get squashed. I'll text you my number and give you a verbal smackdown should you so desire.

Read the disclaimer. If you want to step up I have no problem smacking you down. And I play for keeps. Try me. I'm a couple of pale ales in and am from a small town call Smackamitch. PM me if you want to get squashed. I'll text you my number and give you a verbal smackdown should you so desire.
A couple pale ales in? You must have traded your leotards in for moo-moos.

Does this make you happy?
I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Joe don't get in the way of me bashing dumbass @CaliKlines . He is a worse flip flopper than Mitt Romney and if our kids were ever on the same field... Nah never mind that will never happen. You have to actually play in games and my players team doesn't slum.

Great this pussy has somewhere to go so goodnight.

Enjoy sucking down your pale ales in your trailer all alone. Only a really sad individual takes pride in bashing a kid.

In my trailer? You must be a 909er. Nice try. At least complete community college before you step to me douche!

Great this pussy has somewhere to go so goodnight.

Enjoy sucking down your pale ales in your trailer all alone. Only a really sad individual takes pride in bashing a kid.

The facts hurt don't they. How about this. Only a dumbass would spend more to have their kid go to a lower ranked academic school out of state. Now if it was an Ivy or someplace like Duke, Vanderbilt, Notre Dame, Virginia or another school with academic heft I get it. But to spend $30k plus to play bad soccer with no academic benefit I have to question who that is really serving. LMFAO!!!

I agree that FIFA substitution rules at young ages makes no sense. At some age (not sure when) it would help development to use the FIFA rules. To better compete in the international game, it would help if college played by FIFA rules. Unlimited subs changes the game and encourages a very direct, kick it to the forwards style of play.
IMO, why even worry about FIFA sub rules for women? 99.999% of club and college players won't be playing pro women or international soccer anyways.

College soccer players are so condititioned, if they had to play a full 90 min game, they easily could.

Hey guys, my daughter will be age eligible for DA next year so I come to this forum to try to figure out the best path for her. I am disappointed to see how this thread seems to have gone off the rails. If you want to make it personal with another poster, I guess go ahead, but lets leave the kids out of this. Lets keep this a place where people with NO soccer experience (like me) can come and get thoughts and ideas. The forum is what we make of it.

Joe don't get in the way of me bashing dumbass @CaliKlines . He is a worse flip flopper than Mitt Romney and if our kids were ever on the same field... Nah never mind that will never happen. You have to actually play in games and my players team doesn't slum.
Classic map, feel bad for your kid, dad is a criminal and mom's a drunk whore. Poor kid.

Hey guys, my daughter will be age eligible for DA next year so I come to this forum to try to figure out the best path for her. I am disappointed to see how this thread seems to have gone off the rails. If you want to make it personal with another poster, I guess go ahead, but lets leave the kids out of this. Lets keep this a place where people with NO soccer experience (like me) can come and get thoughts and ideas. The forum is what we make of it.
Eligible meet year, as in 2018 or next season, as in August? Opportunity to sit back and watch the circus unfold if "next year." Different story if "next season" in that you need to immediately ask around to locate a GREAT coach, then supplement with a GREAT private tech trainer, consider location of team, etc. If you haven't down so already, ask yourself and your DD what the goals are; social, college scholarship, GNT dreams, etc. There is not perfect way but if you are honest with yourselves from the start (and know the journey changes along the way) and make it a point to re-evaluate along the way, your DD will be alright and will have an enjoyable, challenging, nerve-racking, frustrating, joyful, etc., experience playing the beautiful game.

Back