The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Out-of-Control Hannity Thumbs His Nose at Fox News Bosses

A blaring example of that is Hannity’s treatment of claims from guests whose dubious “reporting” would never pass muster on Fox’s hard news shows. The most commonly cited example of this is Trump-boosting Fox News contributor Sara Carter, whose news credibility is so questionable that, as Mediaite reported in March, Fox News executives allegedly told Hannity to stop calling her an “investigative reporter” on his show.

“Fox News executives have asked Hannity to stop using this title on the grounds that Carter’s reporting is not vetted, and passes none of the network’s editorial guidelines,” the media news site reported. And even without any such dictate, Hannity’s hyping of “reporters” who don’t meet Fox’s news standards would be considered troublesome at any mainstream outlet.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/out-of-control-sean-hannity-thumbs-his-nose-at-fox-news-bosses
FakeNews

We aren't at war. The last time we were official at war was WWII.

T is a stain on the great American experiment and you are an idiot.
We are getting at the truth, isn’t that what you want?
I know it’s been a bad couple of years for you, but don’t be such an angry bitch all the time.

I don't "like" the guillotine. However, I see it as an effective method of administering capital punishment, certainly better than any of the legal methods currently in use by the states that still practice it.

Sedative unconsciousness followed by inert gas asphyxiation would be my personal choice if I were ever in a position to choose for myself.
I'll talk to some people and see what I can do.

We are getting at the truth, isn’t that what you want?
I know it’s been a bad couple of years for you, but don’t be such an angry bitch all the time.
Attempting to punish political rivals and law enforcement for doing their job is not, "getting at the truth" and you know that, at least you should. We are now the largest, most powerful banana republic in the world.

Attempting to punish political rivals and law enforcement for doing their job is not, "getting at the truth" and you know that, at least you should. We are now the largest, most powerful banana republic in the world.
The investigation is done you dick.
Have you ever heard of fruit from a poisonous tree?
Did you forget about the purge that occurred at the FBI?
Of course you did because you are a sore loser.
Bitch

Back