The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

That wasn't me, Huli Huli Boi (maybe you just can't read - I'll try pictures next time?) that was that funny Laffer fella...

Meanwhile, is there anything Don the Con can't screw up given enough time and money?

"American business activity tumbled to a three-year low in May due in large part to concerns about tariffs, according to a report released on Thursday by IHS Markit. New orders declined for the first time since August 2009."

Expansion is ending. And what Don the Con and the GOP is doing is going to make the landing a whole lot harder.
Are you saying t stuck a pin in the Obama bubble?

Are you saying t stuck a pin in the Obama bubble?

Among others....and you're now wet from the soap...

obama_bubble_2393705.jpg

Donald Trump Orders Intelligence Community to Cooperate with Surveillance Investigation
Donald-Trump-Orders-Cooperation-640x480.jpg

JIM WATSON, AFP/Getty Images
CHARLIE SPIERING23 May 20193,405
1:11
President Donald Trump directed the intelligence community to cooperate with Attorney General Bill Barr’s investigation into surveillance activities during the 2016 presidential election.

In a memorandum to his seven cabinet directors and the Attorney General, Trump asked that officials cooperate with Barr’s investigation and authorized Barr to declassify any information about the investigation into his campaign that he deemed necessary, provided that he consulted with the agency responsible.

“Today’s action will help ensure that all Americans learn the truth about the events that occurred, and the actions that were taken, during the last Presidential election and will restore confidence in our public institutions,” White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders wrote in a statement sent to reporters.

4e6e37bc-8a82-44bd-9ab6-84990850a904.jpg

CJR: Obama admin surveillance of reporters “broader than previously known”

ED MORRISSEY Posted at 8:41 pm on May 23, 2019

The new indictment against Julian Assange, as John noted earlier, will no doubt generate accusations that the Trump administration is conducting a war on journalists. For a look at what a real war on journalism looks like, however, we can turn to an earlier report today from the Columbia Journalism Review and its analysis of actions taken by the Obama administration seven years ago. It was already widely known that efforts to find leakers in 2012 had resulted in surveillance of reporters by Eric Holder’s Department of Justice.

What wasn’t known until now was the astounding breadth of that effort:

A new report obtained by the Knight First Amendment Institute at Columbia University and the Freedom of the Press Foundation (where the authors work) under the Freedom of Information Act shows that the DOJ’s actions against the AP were broader than previously known, and that the DOJ considered subpoenaing the phone records of other news organizations, including The Washington Post, The New York Times, and ABC News. Moreover, they reveal how narrowly the DOJ interprets the Media Guidelines, the agency’s internal rules for obtaining reporters’ data. …

The report, which was submitted to then–Attorney General Eric Holder in 2013, reveals that the leak probe was broader than previously understood. It reveals, for example, that, while the Justice Department obtained telephone toll records for 21 telephone numbers, the agency in fact issued “30 subpoenas to obtain telephone toll records for 30 unique telephone numbers.” The report reveals that those 30 subpoenas were intended to target seven reporters and editors, and covered a period of six weeks spanning April 1, 2012 to May 10, 2012.

The report also shows that, at least at one stage of their investigation, Justice Department attorneys considered subpoenaing the records of The Washington Post, The New York Times, and ABC News. What’s more, the report strongly suggests that the attorneys went so far as to obtain “telephone numbers and other contact information” for reporters and editors at those organizations who had worked on articles about the Yemen bomb plot. The report records, however, that the attorneys ultimately decided against issuing additional subpoenas.

The report comes from the Office of Professional Responsibility, and consists of fifty-two pages that recount the DoJ’s leak probe, a four-page appendix, and a one-page cover letter that stretches into two pages with signatures. Both the report and the cover letter note that OPR “prepared its report relying on only unclassified documents or unclassified portions of classified documents,” but even a cursory scan shows significant redactions throughout. About half of the cover letter itself is redacted, and even a quarter of the Subject line is blacked out.

MAY 24, 2019
Obama Appointees in the Communist Orbit
By Karin McQuillan
This week Rush Limbaugh repeated a quote from James Comey in a New York Magazine interview:

“I’d moved from Communist to whatever I am now. I’m not even sure how to characterize myself politically. Maybe at some point, I’ll have to figure it out.”

It’s hard to pin too much on that quote. Perhaps Comey was jokingby calling his vote for Jimmy Carter a vote for a Communist, in mockery of his supposedly fellow Republicans.

Joking about support for Communism is not all that funny in the Obama administration. Obama’s CIA Director John Brennan actually did vote for a Communist presidential candidate. Brennan and Comey are two of the central players in the Russia Collusion Hoax.

213841_5_.png
Obama choose Communists and Marxists for the highest, most powerful positions in our land, including his closest political advisors, and his head of the CIA. These facts are not in dispute. Most are openly admitted by the people in question, as necessary damage control. Our press chooses not to report them.

Professor Paul Kengor has extensively researched the Chicago communists whose progeny include David Axelrod, Valerie Jarrett, and Barack Hussein Obama. Add the openly Marxist, pro-communist Ayers, and you have many of the key players who put Obama into power.

Brennan (who was sworn in as CIA director on a draft of the US Constitution, without the Bill of Rights, instead of a Bible) said that while he had voted Communist, he wasn't an official member of the Communist Party - and was relieved that he had been accepted into the CIA.

Barack Hussein Obama

His Kenyan father was a communist, who met Obama’s mother, a radical leftist, in a Russian language class. Stanley Dunham, Obama’s white grandfather, chose a notorious member of the Communist Party to be Obama’s mentor, Frank Marshall Davis.

Obama wrote in his memoir that in college, he sought out Marxist professors. A Marxist student at Occidental College, John Drew, confirms that Obama was a revolutionary Marxist in college. Drew recounts:

Obama… believed that the economic stresses of the Carter years meant revolution was still imminent. The election of Reagan was simply a minor set-back …As I recall, Obama repeatedly used the phrase "When the revolution comes...." …"There's going to be a revolution," Obama said, "we need to be organized and grow the movement." In Obama's view, our role must be to educate others so that we might usher in more quickly this inevitable revolution. …Obama seemed to think their ideological purity was a persuasive argument in predicting that a coming revolution would end capitalism.

Out-of-Control Hannity Thumbs His Nose at Fox News Bosses

A blaring example of that is Hannity’s treatment of claims from guests whose dubious “reporting” would never pass muster on Fox’s hard news shows. The most commonly cited example of this is Trump-boosting Fox News contributor Sara Carter, whose news credibility is so questionable that, as Mediaite reported in March, Fox News executives allegedly told Hannity to stop calling her an “investigative reporter” on his show.

“Fox News executives have asked Hannity to stop using this title on the grounds that Carter’s reporting is not vetted, and passes none of the network’s editorial guidelines,” the media news site reported. And even without any such dictate, Hannity’s hyping of “reporters” who don’t meet Fox’s news standards would be considered troublesome at any mainstream outlet.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/out-of-control-sean-hannity-thumbs-his-nose-at-fox-news-bosses

That wasn't me, Huli Huli Boi (maybe you just can't read - I'll try pictures next time?) that was that funny Laffer fella...

Meanwhile, is there anything Don the Con can't screw up given enough time and money?

"American business activity tumbled to a three-year low in May due in large part to concerns about tariffs, according to a report released on Thursday by IHS Markit. New orders declined for the first time since August 2009."

Expansion is ending. And what Don the Con and the GOP is doing is going to make the landing a whole lot harder.
That’s what happens when you load the economy up with 6 straight years of QE. You people at FriesU crack me up.

MAY 24, 2019
Obama Appointees in the Communist Orbit
By Karin McQuillan
This week Rush Limbaugh repeated a quote from James Comey in a New York Magazine interview:

“I’d moved from Communist to whatever I am now. I’m not even sure how to characterize myself politically. Maybe at some point, I’ll have to figure it out.”

It’s hard to pin too much on that quote. Perhaps Comey was jokingby calling his vote for Jimmy Carter a vote for a Communist, in mockery of his supposedly fellow Republicans.

Joking about support for Communism is not all that funny in the Obama administration. Obama’s CIA Director John Brennan actually did vote for a Communist presidential candidate. Brennan and Comey are two of the central players in the Russia Collusion Hoax.

213841_5_.png
Obama choose Communists and Marxists for the highest, most powerful positions in our land, including his closest political advisors, and his head of the CIA. These facts are not in dispute. Most are openly admitted by the people in question, as necessary damage control. Our press chooses not to report them.

Professor Paul Kengor has extensively researched the Chicago communists whose progeny include David Axelrod, Valerie Jarrett, and Barack Hussein Obama. Add the openly Marxist, pro-communist Ayers, and you have many of the key players who put Obama into power.

Brennan (who was sworn in as CIA director on a draft of the US Constitution, without the Bill of Rights, instead of a Bible) said that while he had voted Communist, he wasn't an official member of the Communist Party - and was relieved that he had been accepted into the CIA.

Barack Hussein Obama

His Kenyan father was a communist, who met Obama’s mother, a radical leftist, in a Russian language class. Stanley Dunham, Obama’s white grandfather, chose a notorious member of the Communist Party to be Obama’s mentor, Frank Marshall Davis.

Obama wrote in his memoir that in college, he sought out Marxist professors. A Marxist student at Occidental College, John Drew, confirms that Obama was a revolutionary Marxist in college. Drew recounts:

Obama… believed that the economic stresses of the Carter years meant revolution was still imminent. The election of Reagan was simply a minor set-back …As I recall, Obama repeatedly used the phrase "When the revolution comes...." …"There's going to be a revolution," Obama said, "we need to be organized and grow the movement." In Obama's view, our role must be to educate others so that we might usher in more quickly this inevitable revolution. …Obama seemed to think their ideological purity was a persuasive argument in predicting that a coming revolution would end capitalism.
OBVI.

Seems you assign responsibility to Obama for things that happened before and after his tenure. Black man bad, orange man do no wrong.

What does the color of either humans skin have to do with their
character/actions.....

You only judge by skin and not within.....You are the poster boy
for Racism.

Make it quick and as painless as possible.
Espola likes the guillotine.
I concur.

I don't "like" the guillotine. However, I see it as an effective method of administering capital punishment, certainly better than any of the legal methods currently in use by the states that still practice it.

Sedative unconsciousness followed by inert gas asphyxiation would be my personal choice if I were ever in a position to choose for myself.

You don't know what treason is either I see. t is a stain on the great American experiment and you are an idiot.

The biggest STAIN on AMERICA is the multitude of
butt licking Lemming like you who can't see the TRUTH
because you buried your head so far up the Golden Child's
rectum you think dark is light and shit is sweet.

Wake up ya lapping Rodent.

Back