The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Irony exemplified. You don't get it do you? Not fond of mirrors are ya?

Oh ....I get it. The irony is lost on you.
Your next trip to the " Mirror " is going to be
rather humiliating, you see you will only see
YOU !

Now about that issue you have locked up in
the back of your deep dark psyche....I know
it bothers you so....just let it go....nobody will
ever know....

I can tell by how you post, that if it got out you'd
be toast.....so just let it be and your mind won't
ROAST !

In a couple of short years, Russ Tillerson went from "one of the best" to "dumb as a rock".
Surprised t didn't simply use Rex's "fucking moron" back at him (he cleaned it up for public consumption, imagine that!). Seems most honest people who have dealt with t feel the same as Rex . . . if it keeps happening with different people it might not be them.

The economy is doing just fine without lower interest rates on the 10 year bond or more QE. You Fries U grads crack me up.

That wasn't me, Huli Huli Boi (maybe you just can't read - I'll try pictures next time?) that was that funny Laffer fella...

Meanwhile, is there anything Don the Con can't screw up given enough time and money?

"American business activity tumbled to a three-year low in May due in large part to concerns about tariffs, according to a report released on Thursday by IHS Markit. New orders declined for the first time since August 2009."

Expansion is ending. And what Don the Con and the GOP is doing is going to make the landing a whole lot harder.

Back