The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

POLLAK: ‘TRUMP IS RACIST’ IS LIKE THE ‘RUSSIA COLLUSION’ HOAX
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...-is-racist-is-like-the-russia-collusion-hoax/
Very similar, exactly. You stitch together a series of facts and statements and you come to a conclusion. If you use phrases like “it’s a hoax” while people close to you are dropping like flies from their Russia relationships and “good people on all sides” when referring to a white power march, then your idiot defenders deny reality.

Twitter Mob Comes For Dean Cain Over Egg Attack Comments — He Fires Back In Exclusive Statement To The Daily Caller
March 17th, 2019
cain-e1552844619138.jpg

Actor Dean Cain arrives at the 11th season finale of "American Idol" in Los Angeles, California, May 23, 2012. REUTERS/Jason Redmond

• “Superman” actor Dean Cain made an offhand comment about what he would do if someone blindsided him with an egg attack, and the Twitter mob came for him.
It all began with the now-viral video of Australian Senator Fraser Anning that circulated on Saturday. Anning was attacked by a teen — who broke an egg over his head from behind — and he turned and slapped the boy.

While many cheered the boy on, citing Anning’s “Islamophobic” views and anti-immigration stance, Cain responded to the video by saying simply, “I would have knocked that kid cold.”

He was immediately attacked for “defending a Nazi” and for advocating violence against a child — but Cain was quick to explain that neither of those accusations were based in reality. (RELATED: Dean Cain Fires Back At Critics Who Try To Smear Him As A ‘Homophobic Bigot’)

When you’re a has-been at 35 you try to find a niche. Being a right-wing nutbag gets him some attention. It’s like the has-been Kirk Cameron being a Jesus freak.

Where would all these trump people be if he lost to hillary?
Exactly.
Just sour grapes.
It was so bad for you that you went into hiding.
Not hiding. Just bored with the politics here. Also, some folks got a little personal. Not worth the effort. I see you did not dispute any of that truth. If you are a crook or foreign agent, maybe it is better to stay in the shadows. I think Pussy Grabber will wish he never won.

Not hiding. Just bored with the politics here. Also, some folks got a little personal. Not worth the effort. I see you did not dispute any of that truth. If you are a crook or foreign agent, maybe it is better to stay in the shadows. I think Pussy Grabber will wish he never won.
That's why Melania cried, she knew, eventually, his goose would be cooked . . . she is smarter than him, but that isn't saying much.

Either does Snopes, I thought everyone knew that.
Right. Snopes puts out facts and then determines if something is true or false.
Joe hates facts...as I will paraphrase what he said yesterday when someone asked him if a particular ms-13 criminal that he discussed was here illegally...”what difference does it make.” He’s too stupid to care about facts. He cares about his feelings.

Joe hates facts...as I will paraphrase what he said yesterday when someone asked him if a particular ms-13 criminal that he discussed was here illegally...”what difference does it make.” He’s too stupid to care about facts. He cares about his feelings.
Do you care if they were here legally? I am sure someone in their family tree wasn't.
You know, the old amnesty or anchor baby syndrome.

Too stupid?
Snopes on brink as founder accused of fraud and lying
Daily Mail › uk
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...CRAB&usg=AOvVaw0vEjIzINJOByzbcC7ild0-&ampcf=1

Back