The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

It is fucking weird to post pictures of our President like he is your idol.
He is not my idol, he was one of my last choices, but you people keep lying about him and bring us to support him.
You guys slobbering all over Obama and HRC, not that's fucking weird. Protecting felons, crazy.

He is not my idol, he was one of my last choices, but you people keep lying about him and bring us to support him.
You guys slobbering all over Obama and HRC, not that's fucking weird. Protecting felons, crazy.
Careful there Sunshine. You’ve lifted at least one re-election slogan from the Trump campaign.

“He’s one of my last choices - Trump 2020!”

Go find the thread of endless photos of Obama. Never happened.

As far as lies about. Let’s try some truth.

He openly talked about sexually assaulting women. Truth.

His National Security Advisor was a foreign agent and Trump even though worned still gave him the post. Truth

His campaign manager gave a known member of the GRU confidential polling data. Truth

The Russian government actively helped him get elected. Truth

He lies on average more times per day than any previous elected official. Truth

Wikileaks timed releases of stolen emails that the GRU gave them in a very coordinated manner. Truth

There is some truth about your idol.

Pretty much?
Take a stand Milk toast.
Pretty much as in over 90%. Almost all the terrorism in this country is perpetrated by white men. I know you take all facts you don’t lie and call them fake to defend your views and trump’s views, so there’s another fact for you to deny, clown.

Go find the thread of endless photos of Obama. Never happened.

As far as lies about. Let’s try some truth.

He openly talked about sexually assaulting women. Truth.

His National Security Advisor was a foreign agent and Trump even though worned still gave him the post. Truth

His campaign manager gave a known member of the GRU confidential polling data. Truth

The Russian government actively helped him get elected. Truth

He lies on average more times per day than any previous elected official. Truth

Wikileaks timed releases of stolen emails that the GRU gave them in a very coordinated manner. Truth

There is some truth about your idol.
Where would all these trump people be if he lost to hillary?
Exactly.
Just sour grapes.
It was so bad for you that you went into hiding.

Did you see where those fascist bitches are now threatening to sue major networks and newspapers and Bill Maher because they were called fascist bitches? Where’s my dimbshits to chicken out of another bet? Joe, Huli Boy, Multi? I say the fascist bitches lose. But I prefer lawsuits to their customary torch burning and mass shootings.
How about if they settle out of court?

Thank God someone has the grapes to stand up against the threat that is Weekend Update!

I feel safer already.

Now, when are they going to Lock! Up! Killary!!!!!

I want to drink more liberal snowflake tears!!!!!!!!

Racist Sterno Joe got in the wood polish again!

Lock! Her! Upppppppp!!!!!!!

There's a pink elephant in your box Joe!!!!! Run while you can!!!!!!!

Man, DTs must suck.

You seen my huli huli boi in those hallucinations?

How come you cluck cucks too chicken to take a simple bet? Mr. Pompadour gonna have a case of fine bubbly for his 2020 Christmas feast. Why you so chicken?

Twitter Mob Comes For Dean Cain Over Egg Attack Comments — He Fires Back In Exclusive Statement To The Daily Caller
March 17th, 2019
cain-e1552844619138.jpg

Actor Dean Cain arrives at the 11th season finale of "American Idol" in Los Angeles, California, May 23, 2012. REUTERS/Jason Redmond
  • “Superman” actor Dean Cain made an offhand comment about what he would do if someone blindsided him with an egg attack, and the Twitter mob came for him.

It all began with the now-viral video of Australian Senator Fraser Anning that circulated on Saturday. Anning was attacked by a teen — who broke an egg over his head from behind — and he turned and slapped the boy.

While many cheered the boy on, citing Anning’s “Islamophobic” views and anti-immigration stance, Cain responded to the video by saying simply, “I would have knocked that kid cold.”

He was immediately attacked for “defending a Nazi” and for advocating violence against a child — but Cain was quick to explain that neither of those accusations were based in reality. (RELATED: Dean Cain Fires Back At Critics Who Try To Smear Him As A ‘Homophobic Bigot’)

How about if they settle out of court?
Well let’s see. Oreilly was obviously guilty of sexual harassment with all his payoffs totaling close to $30m.
If cnn pays anything over $1m, that’s a win for the fascist bitches. Anything less, good guys won.
Hey who’s gonna watch tricky dick on cnn tonight ? It uses facts and records to she what he was like and he handled the investigation exactly like trump in so many ways. But you people are too ignorant to read history, ive noticed, so you won’t watch.

Back