The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Your whole world iz falling apart right before your red eyes.
I think you may just be starting to realize it.
The Kenyan isn't running interference any longer.
Huh? Just watching facts unfold. Nothing falling apart. A lot of Trump cronies going to jail, Gates still cooperating, Mueller Report coming, ‘18 elections were huge. I think a combination of alcohol and redstate.com blurs your vision.

Huh? Just watching facts unfold. Nothing falling apart. A lot of Trump cronies going to jail, Gates still cooperating, Mueller Report coming, ‘18 elections were huge. I think a combination of alcohol and redstate.com blurs your vision.
Nice try, we got to you.

Dean Caine woulda been the little wimp fasc who jumped in to grab the kid's feet after 5 other macho facists subdued him to make sure he wasn't carry more concealed huli huli spawn.

But what's up with Don the Con today? He go off his meds or what? That freak ain't right today. He's flipping out even for him. Wow.

Anybody seen my huli huli boi?

Did racist sterno Joe take my bet yet?

Is Killary in jail?

Night Paulie Stillinjailfor6.5years...

Now Rudi G is crapping himself on twitter too. Wonder what's going on... Rudi's prolly Irish whiskeyed up, but what's with Don the Con? Isn't this a golf day?

Now Rudi G is crapping himself on twitter too. Wonder what's going on... Rudi's prolly Irish whiskeyed up, but what's with Don the Con? Isn't this a golf day?
Rumor is t went to church for the first time in ages . . . seems he maybe trying to find God before the feds find him.

I don't know why libtards think there's something weird about an RNC official secretly paying for an abortion and to cover up an affair. Don't they know big donors always get a couple of free sin passes from God? Snowflakes.

https://www.propublica.org/article/...-fundraisers-office-in-money-laundering-probe
Libtards are immoral and hurting America’s moral fabric. Trump’s closest cronies are all in jail and this close friend and fundraiser also paid off a girl he had an affair with while he was married.
Christians are for Trump.

For folks who can actually read, this is a fascinating and extensive breakdown of the possible/likely results (in terms of release/sharing of information) of the various (probably 5 at least) Mueller-initiated investigations. (Maybe someone can read it to Racist Sterno Joe?

Sure makes those '18 midterm results very important. Congress intelligence committees should be getting briefed regularly on many aspects of these investigations. Barr shouldn't be able to kill all the info from coming out...

https://www.justsecurity.org/63275/...ou-should-instead-focus-on-two-other-reports/

Still wonder what set Don the freaky Con off this weekend. Think it was Broidy? Seems like it must be something bigger.

Back