The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

siren.gif

RUDY TO THE RESCUE
GIULIANI JOINS TRUMP LEGAL TEAM

Another Trumpian talking out of his ass while the brainless lemmings lap it up.
Lewandowski (falsely) claims Comey was partly responsible for Boston Marathon bombing

“This is the same Jim Comey who I think was in charge of the Boston bombing at the time where we had a terrorist attack in Boston,” Lewandowski said, attacking Comey for likening the current president to a “mob boss” in a TV interview the night before. “This is a man who failed time and time and time again when he was the head of the FBI to protect American citizens.”

However, Lewandowski didn’t quite have his facts straight: Comey was actually a private citizen at the time of the April 2013 Marathon bombings. In fact, Comey wasn’t even nominated to the FBI director position until the summer, and wasn’t sworn in until September.

When Andrea Mitchell pointed this out to Lewandowski in a separate interview on MSNBC on Tuesday, Lewandowski appeared to walk back his Marathon claim — before saying that Comey served as the head of the Boston office of the FBI at the same time special counsel Robert Mueller served as the US attorney in Massachusetts.

However, no records could immediately be found of Comey ever serving in Boston’s FBI office at all. (An inquiry to the FBI’s Boston office was not immediately returned.) And although Mueller served as acting US attorney in Boston for more than a year (and worked in the office for six in the 1980s), he never officially held the title.

On MSNBC Tuesday, Lewandowski then went onto make another claim without evidence: “Jim Comey was responsible, I believe, and we can go back and check, for the Whitey Bulger fiasco that took place in Boston.”

However, once again, there were no records immediately available that could prove Lewandowski’s statement.

QUOTE="Sheriff Joe, post: 190617, member: 1585"
siren.gif

RUDY TO THE RESCUE
GIULIANI JOINS TRUMP LEGAL TEAM /QUOTE

Rudy Giuliani knows the New York legal system, and he's VERY VERY familiar with
the current sleaze ball AG who is a DeBlasio suck up.

This crap Mueller pulled in New York by handing this Cohen issue off to the SDNY
was a way to stop Micheal Cohen from proving the Lies in the Prague accusation, at
least temporarily....

Robert Mueller is in some DEEP SHIT....tthe media will NOT touch on the TRUTH, but
he's so intertwined in the Uranium One Criminal Network it's just amazing he stays on
as special counsel....

Like I've also said before, this Micheal Avenatti character didn't just pop up by accident...
He needs cash, He's a Weissman style Lawyer, He's bankrupt and going thru divorce...
In my opinion he's been picked as a useful Soros tool...( He needs cash ! )

Giuliani also has DEEP DEEP ties in the NYPD and he will ferret out the back up files of
the info found on Anthony Weiners laptop.....that right there will amount to leverage
that can/will stop this Hocus Pokus shit going on in the New York Southern District.

Not to mention he can deal with this ( Ex Playboy Bunny ) Judge Kimba Wood who's
rewriting the Laws in regards to Attorney/Client privilege.

Lewandowski (falsely) claims Comey was partly responsible for Boston Marathon bombing

“This is the same Jim Comey who I think was in charge of the Boston bombing at the time where we had a terrorist attack in Boston,” Lewandowski said, attacking Comey for likening the current president to a “mob boss” in a TV interview the night before. “This is a man who failed time and time and time again when he was the head of the FBI to protect American citizens.”

However, Lewandowski didn’t quite have his facts straight: Comey was actually a private citizen at the time of the April 2013 Marathon bombings. In fact, Comey wasn’t even nominated to the FBI director position until the summer, and wasn’t sworn in until September.

When Andrea Mitchell pointed this out to Lewandowski in a separate interview on MSNBC on Tuesday, Lewandowski appeared to walk back his Marathon claim — before saying that Comey served as the head of the Boston office of the FBI at the same time special counsel Robert Mueller served as the US attorney in Massachusetts.

However, no records could immediately be found of Comey ever serving in Boston’s FBI office at all. (An inquiry to the FBI’s Boston office was not immediately returned.) And although Mueller served as acting US attorney in Boston for more than a year (and worked in the office for six in the 1980s), he never officially held the title.

On MSNBC Tuesday, Lewandowski then went onto make another claim without evidence: “Jim Comey was responsible, I believe, and we can go back and check, for the Whitey Bulger fiasco that took place in Boston.”

However, once again, there were no records immediately available that could prove Lewandowski’s statement.
Wasn't lewandowski fired some time ago?

Sucker

Read Kevin Week's book.

Why the Trump tax cuts are flopping

Bill Mead of Houston is glad the tax cuts signed by President Trump last year lowered the corporate tax rate, aligning it more with rates in other nations. But the naval architect, 71, still feels the cuts were far too generous to the wealthy. “I don’t know why they need it,” he says. “They’re just going to use it to overpay for something they could have anyway. They all need to sit down at the club and think about this. They could make the country better by paying a little more.”

Overall, Mead—a Republican—disapproves of the new tax law.

So do a lot of other Americans. In the latest Gallup poll, 48% of respondents said they disapprove of the tax cuts, while just 39% approve–which seems surprising, given that the cuts have boosted take-home pay for roughly two-thirds of workers. Republicans in Washington are so dismayed by the tax law’s unpopularity that they’re considering another round of tax cuts, although passage seems unlikely.

“It bothers me, because I have children and grandchildren and I wonder how this is going to affect them,” a database architect who lives in the Pacific Northwest told Yahoo Finance. His income is in the top 3%, he says, and his after-tax pay rose by about 5% this year due to the tax cuts. His daughter earns far less than he does, however, and she has seen little gain. “I got a huge benefit,” he says, “but my daughter, who makes about one-eighth what I make, saw a negligible increase in pay. We should have had a tax cut targeted at the class that’s really hurting.” The data architect is an Independent.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-tax-cuts-flopping-181953692.html

Bill Mead of Houston is glad the tax cuts signed by President Trump last year lowered the corporate tax rate, aligning it more with rates in other nations. But the naval architect, 71, still feels the cuts were far too generous to the wealthy. “I don’t know why they need it,” he says. “They’re just going to use it to overpay for something they could have anyway. They all need to sit down at the club and think about this. They could make the country better by paying a little more.”

So do a lot of other Americans. In the latest Gallup poll, 48% of respondents said they disapprove of the tax cuts, while just 39% approve–which seems surprising, given that the cuts have boosted take-home pay for roughly two-thirds of workers. Republicans in Washington are so dismayed by the tax law’s unpopularity that they’re considering another round of tax cuts, although passage seems unlikely.

“It bothers me, because I have children and grandchildren and I wonder how this is going to affect them,” a database architect who lives in the Pacific Northwest told Yahoo Finance. His income is in the top 3%, he says, and his after-tax pay rose by about 5% this year due to the tax cuts. His daughter earns far less than he does, however, and she has seen little gain. “I got a huge benefit,” he says, “but my daughter, who makes about one-eighth what I make, saw a negligible increase in pay. We should have had a tax cut targeted at the class that’s really hurting.” The data architect is an Independent.

Thank you for that, now can you tell us why HRC flopped?

QUOTE="Hüsker Dü, post: 190679, member: 1707"

/QUOTE

A desperate post by a " Low " flying Pilot with a load of Crap.

Suckers for Short singular stories. Wonder how old Meads daughter is. Heʻs 71 and is a 3 percenter. How many millions of other folks make 1/8th of what he makes just like his daughter?

Back