The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

You have to remember that these are the same people that thought Trump was going to build a wall and Mexico would pay for it. Watching Izzy degenerated into a trumpian this past year has been very funny - he is in here every day sucking Trumps crank with his posts.
What iz the alternative? You really need to let your anger go, Iz iz no big Trump fan, he iz just playing the hand he was dealt. At least Trump isn't HRC.
Dummy.

What iz the alternative? You really need to let your anger go, Iz iz no big Trump fan, he iz just playing the hand he was dealt. At least Trump isn't HRC.
Dummy.
And seeing Little Joey Shitstain speaking for Bruddah is even more funny.

Where is that wall shitstain? Maybe the hand you were dealt can go build that wall - idiot!

And seeing Little Joey Shitstain speaking for Bruddah is even more funny.

Where is that wall shitstain? Maybe the hand you were dealt can go build that wall - idiot!
You seem pretty angry for someone that is about to put the cuffs on Trump, maybe Mr Comey isn't quite the stand up guy you were looking for.
Iz iz busy working, you kooks hurt his feelings the other day so he gave me full authority on hiz behalf.

You seem pretty angry for someone that is about to put the cuffs on Trump, maybe Mr Comey isn't quite the stand up guy you were looking for.
Iz iz busy working, you kooks hurt his feelings the other day so he gave me full authority on hiz behalf.
Where's that wall shitstain? Sucker!

How's that national debt looking? Idiot!

And all Lion Eyes can do is queef. What's wrong are you figuring out that Trump is mentally deranged and you look like a maroon for coming in here everyday and going down on Trumpy? Oh I forgot you don't support Trump - LOL!!!
The only time I queef is when you have your nose in my ass...pfffttt...
I said I didn't vote for him, you ignorant little worm...pfffttt...
Run along before you get shit all over your face...pffftttt.

And all Lion Eyes can do is queef. What's wrong are you figuring out that Trump is mentally deranged and you look like a maroon for coming in here everyday and going down on Trumpy? Oh I forgot you don't support Trump - LOL!!!
You should probably hook up with wez, you are into the same behavior.

You have to remember that these are the same people that thought Trump was going to build a wall and Mexico would pay for it. Watching Izzy degenerated into a trumpian this past year has been very funny - he is in here every day sucking Trumps crank with his posts.
You still mad about what you thought your Snopes post said until I read it to you.

Can you people imagine what it will be like if Trump comes out of this in one piece?

BREAKING: DOJ Set To Release Comey's Memos, Could Lead To End Of Mueller's Investigation, Top Democrat Says

If that's true, we will be seeing more of this....

crying-snowflakes-1024x765.jpg

Back