The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

T says the wall works. Just look at San Antonio! Which is right on the Mexican border, 100 miles away.

Maybe he was referring to the Alamo walls. Or maybe he is just suffering from (another) attack of dementia.

Has everyone sent their 25th Amendment email to Pence?

My estimate would be enough to win. How much more propaganda did the Russians pump into the system than Bernie and Comey bot did? You people are in denial about how crappy a candidate YOU nominated and are looking for an excuse to justify your ignorance. That’s why you escaped to the safe zone after the election. I have no excuse. I voted for Johnson who put a decent enough dent in FL. for Trump to win FL.. kek!!
I hear the twilight zone thing whenever this nutjob says anything. How can someone be wrong 100% of the time? Of course he voted for “Johnson.” Ignatius J. Reilly indeed!

Those kids believe their "domicile" is on the bank's balance sheet as an asset, that the Fed has a printing press to print money, and they aren't racist little shitheads.

And they are as right about the 3rd points as they are about the first 2.
The idiocy of the first two are just the product of fantasy, the third comes from a feeling of inferiority and being economically “replaced.”
It’s oddly more logical than the first two.

T says the wall works. Just look at San Antonio! Which is right on the Mexican border, 100 miles away.

Maybe he was referring to the Alamo walls. Or maybe he is just suffering from (another) attack of dementia.

Has everyone sent their 25th Amendment email to Pence?
Along with the rest of you suckers.

Those kids believe their "domicile" is on the bank's balance sheet as an asset, that the Fed has a printing press to print money, and they aren't racist little shitheads.

And they are as right about the 3rd points as they are about the first 2.
Fries U! What a deal.

The idiocy of the first two are just the product of fantasy, the third comes from a feeling of inferiority and being economically “replaced.”
It’s oddly more logical than the first two.
If Mexico only sends it's worst, rapist, murders and gang members, and you are afraid they are coming to take your job, WTF do you do for a living?

Back