The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

When Obama left office, Jan 20, 2017, the Dow closed at 19,827. When he entered office, Jan 20, 2009, the Dow closed at 7,949. In other words, in his 8 years in office the Dow went up roughly 150%. If Trump stays in office 8 years, the Dow would have to be 49,369 for his term in office to equal Obama’s as it relates to the stock market and the Dow Jones Industrial average.

Furthermore, private sector job growth was up 2.2 million in 2016, Obama’s last year in office while job growth in 2017, Trump’s first year, was up 2.1 million. First quarter 2018, job growth was 605,000. Job growth in the first quarter of 2016 was 606,000. Again, job growth under Obama was marginally better than under Trump.

In Obama’s last year, Bill OReilly, then the most popular Fox news host, complained that jobs created under Obama were misleading because the labor participation rate was only 63% which is virtually exactly where it is after the first quarter of 2018.

Average hourly wages grew approximately 3 percent in 2016 and were up approximately 2.3 percent in 2017. Once again, the self proclaimed jobs President, Donald Trump, has underperformed Obama despite doing away with what the Republicans call “job killing regulations”, a very large corporate tax cut and increases in deficit spending.

For modern presidents that served eight years, job growth in Bill Clinton’s two terms was 21.5 million. During the Obama administration, 17.3 million jobs were created. Ronald Reagan’s two terms added 15.9 million jobs, LBJ’s administration created 11.9 million private sector jobs and last (and least) George W Bush manage only 2.1 million in his 8 years.
Amazing what can happen when your Presidency is subsidized by 6 consecutive years of QE also known as a near doubling of the national debt. Fries U! What a deal!!

Collateralized debt masquerading as an asset is not enviable finance boy.
You can do it! When you get back from DC, promise me you’ll read up on investment and you’ll start. No matter how small...listen, I probably had your money when I was 30 (no, you’re really dumb...I probably already had a lot more than you do now, but still...) and I started investing. Conservatively, learning about things like “assets,” “debt,” “value,” “interest,” and things grew and grew. What you need to understand is that I viewed things, even then, exactly opposite as you view them. And look at us now!

You can do it! When you get back from DC, promise me you’ll read up on investment and you’ll start. No matter how small...listen, I probably had your money when I was 30 (no, you’re really dumb...I probably already had a lot more than you do now, but still...) and I started investing. Conservatively, learning about things like “assets,” “debt,” “value,” “interest,” and things grew and grew. What you need to understand is that I viewed things, even then, exactly opposite as you view them. And look at us now!
Lol! View them any way you want finance boy.

Us? You and legend?

Us? You and legend?
You and Izzy in DC. Represent! 2 California Republicans who make up their own facts and don’t like immigrants! And you’re both uneducated! You’ll be celebrities with the Trump crowd! Izzy might come back knowing how many votes were stolen and you can come back with a little wall!

I think your envy of people with money seriously clouds your objectivity. C’mon...expand your horizons.
The aggrieved are envious/bitter of just about everyone and everything . . . they even detest women and children trying to find a better, healthier, more stable environment to live.

You and Izzy in DC. Represent! 2 California Republicans who make up their own facts and don’t like immigrants! And you’re both uneducated! You’ll be celebrities with the Trump crowd! Izzy might come back knowing how many votes were stolen and you can come back with a little wall!
It is illegal immigrants and I cannot recall Iz saying much on the subject. You Dummy.

This one is for Simple Little Joey Shitstain:

Donald Trump’s ‘great wall’ is a fantasy that even he knows will never be real
  • Donald Trump sought the presidency on a fantasy: with Mexico’s money, he would build a “great wall” of concrete-and-steel across America’s southern border.
  • Ever since he won, Trump has obscured his inability to make the fantasy real.
  • He has fogged the air on whether he seeks a wall or something else, whether he needs money from Congress or not, whether the wall is “desperately needed” or already largely built.

Trump knew it, too. Days after his inauguration, he told Mexico’s president of his “political bind, because I have to have Mexico pay for the wall – I have to. I’ve been talking about it for a two-year period.”

When his counterpart reiterated firm opposition, a leaked transcript of their phone call showed, Trump replied: “But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that, and I cannot live with that.”

Resistance extended beyond financing. Influential Republicans, such as Texas Sen. John Cornyn, cast doubt early on about the feasibility and effectiveness of a border-long barrier.

By spring 2017, Republicans abandoned a White House demand for $1 billion to begin wall construction. Covering that retreat, Trump called money for replacement of existing barriers a “down payment.”

Later, as they pursued shared tax cut goals, Republicans trumpeted Trump’s theme anew. “It is time for The Wall,” Ryan tweeted in August 2017.

But it wasn’t time. Though Republicans never explicitly rebuffed the president, the time never came while they controlled both chambers of Congress the last two years.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/04/donald-trumps-great-wall-is-a-fantasy.html
CNBC? That's all you need to say.
Fake News.

Back